Chapter 62: Same

"oh....thanks?", Shachi look bewildered at some thing...or some people who are helping them.

"Wait, where's Cap...and Where's Bepo?", He look around but the thing that helped them pointed at the sea. "Went...away", it managed to say.

"Oh! You can talk?", He said. "But my buddy Peng—"

He look at the figure coming in, "How long did we became unconscious? How come you already have a kid?"

"I just found her, why?", He asked.

Shachi seemed to be reluctant around the kid in Peng's arms but to think he can touch it.

"Oh man, she is so cute", Shachi. "Anyway, where did those things come from?"

"I think it's safe to say, Captain...wherever he is and Bepo, is safe"

"But Blackbeard got out with our Road Ponegylphs", Ikkaku. "We need to get them back"

(V/n) only look at the group and made eye to eye contact with her shadow. The Shadow then nod as all of them went to the sea.

"Wait! Where are they going?", Hyakugan asked as all of the shadow  not even pay them any mind and set off.

"We don't even know what it is, but it saves us", Penguin said. "Let's build a boat first, and find Captain"

"Peng...about that...I think those things made us a boat", someone who is part of their team said and pointed at the newly build boat just in the shore.

"Oh..."

***

You punched Xebec right in the face. "WE WERE BLAST OFF TO WANO'S BOARDER!", You said.

You guys are not exactly in Wano but below the walls that you need to climb to wano.

"What if we suddenly wreck these walls huh?", You asked.

Xebec just look at it. "Hey, can you get through these walls?", He suddenly asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?", You asked.

"I just remembered something, when I see these walls", he said. "you can right?"

"I can pass through", you said. "No biggie"

"Really? How does that work?"

"You know when I said I can teleport to things that I've seen?", You asked. "That applies to this too"

"If I think it's the same structure in the inside, I think we can teleport...why?"

"Well, I remembered a certain story of a certain tree"

"The jaakuna Sonzai?", You asked.

"Yeah"

"Then why here?", You asked. "The tree was up there"

"Oh no...", Zebec said. "That was just a sapling"

"Sapling?"

"The main tree is down there, fully submerged in water"

"Wait, but it's already so huge and old"

"...yeah", Xebec said.

***

"Are you really going to take that kid, Peng?", Shachi. "I know it's not that big deal, but..."

He leaned in to his partner, "we don't even know where it come from"

(V/n) only stare at them as she look at the sea. Closing her eyes, and checking you. The last time she check, you two are being blast off to who knows where.