Chapter 29: Jaakuna Sonzai

You two did not notice Lin lin got back up. "You two...", she swung her sword again this time it hit Jinbei making the fishman fly to the sea.

"NOW..WHERE IS IT?!", She said. Now destroying the room. You and Nami look to where Mama will destroy next, and it happened to be where Carrot is.

"Stop it Big mom!", Nami yelled.

"IF YOU BRATS WANT ME TO STOP TELL ME WHERE IT IS!", Lin lin said and swung her sword like a crazy old lady she is.

"Stop it Lin lin...We don't have the time to listen to Franky nagging to us", you said. You dealt the damage by restraining Lin lin using your shadow.

'It would be nice if I can summon Suraimu at the time like this...but I doubt, I can get him back to Nekomamushi if ever that happens..', you thought.

"Blue moon", Cold slashes of Axe was inflicted on her. Mainly to limbs and legs. Bege wasn't kidding about Lin lin having tough hide.

Your slashes are just mere cuts..."But restraining her is a good move", you said. Lin lin was unable to move, but noticing that Prometheus is engulfing the sail using the flame.

"Shit shit...If I use 'helios labrus'...I think I can cut her head of--"

Gust of water ran down to where Lin lin is. "I have a better aim, since you have restrained her quite well", Jinbei said. He jumped back into the sunny beside you. Even pacifying the flames Lin lin brought to the ship.

"Franky is going to kill us", You said.

"He will understand", the fishman said.

"Can you make another explosion again?", He asked.

"How many do you need?", you asked.

"enough to push her off the ship, she have caused too much damage now", Jinbei.

"Yeah...I think I can make a 10 or 100…But I am sure you only need one"

"Fishman Karate secret technique: Vagabond Drill"

"Hypernova"

Pushing off Lin lin. As the others rejoiced..."The black ink is now subsiding...", Jinbei said.

"Yeah...How is Carrot?", You asked.

"She is fine...you were just in time", nami said making you sigh in relief to what you had heard.

"Good..."

"Big mom is still on our tails... don't let them gain the momentum", Jinbei again.

"Aigooo...we just pu--"

"I WILL JUST SLICE IT UP", you stopped as you look up to where Lin lin is. This time Napoleon is in a longer blade.

"You have got to be kidding me", you said.

When Nami tried to coax Zeus that she will feed him those black balls again. Zeus refused, and in return tried to Zap Nami using lightning.

Thankfully, it was Brook who was zapped. "I don't have any flesh so lightning doesn't do a thing for me, Yohohoho", He said.

'It is creepier when he said that joke in a cool manner', you thought.

"Are you trying to fight me, Soul king?! Remember your sword couldn't even put a scratch on me", Lin lin said.

"Indeed... then will you at least…SHOW ME YOUR PANTIES", Brook said.

Making all of you jaw dropped. "Oi oi...Brook-san...I think even if I am a man, I do not want to see her panties", you said.