Chapter 21: Rejection

"Why can't Warlocks turn into human?", you asked Mitsuaki.

The warlock just look at you. "Why the hell do I want to be one?"

"It is not for you!"

"Well...Now that you asked", Iyasu put down some beverages. "There might be a way..."

"Shut it", Mitsuaki said.

"She deserves to know"

The taller of the two just gave out an annoyed sigh. You look at them expectantly.

"It was an old lore...cancelling our mana, to be 'normal'", she gave in.

"Tell me, tell me!"

Mitsuaki again gave out a sigh, "Though I cannot tell if it will have the same effect on us, pure breeds", she said. "The twin of Kairoseki, Mippei"

"what...Kairoseki has a twin?"

"Not exactly...", Iyasu said. "It just happens that if you found a kairoseki...Mippei will just be around"

"Then...what does it do?"

"Not much, just like Kairoseki. Mippei had the same wavelength of Haki. Also a good conductor of Haki", Mitsuaki said.

"conductor?"

"Many weapon users back then prefer using mippei, because once you use coat the weapon made out of Mippei, it will be the toughest...the toughest weapon possible", Iyasu.

"E-eh?! then Why haven't I know this?"

"That is because Mippei is a forgotten stone. Most of the pirates back then never used Haki. Over time it was only used as a cheap material for housing...and later forgotten", Mitsuaki said.

"Nowadays it is so hard to find... They were used to bind half breeds...It was really effective. They cannot use their mana...and even losing their mark", Iyasu.

"What will happen if Pure breeds were cuffed?"

The two look at one another. "There was no record regarding that...", Iyasu said. "Half breeds are able to live because there are still human in them", Mitsuaki. "So if you ever become a pure breed...stay out of that stone. We can only hope for the worst"

"Then teach me haki!", you said. Making the Mitsuaki face palmed. "Why do you want to learn such a technique?"

"What if I encounter a mippei stone? and make me human?"

"That is straight up impossible", Iyasu said. "Not only Mippei is already forgotten...Why would people--", Mitsuaki stopped the girl.

"Well...why not? You seem desperate", she said with a wicked smile making your gulp on your own spit.

***

You cannot help but gave out a laugh. Making the three men in the room look at you. "No voices...", you said as if you had gone mad.

Pushing them away and running through the halls. You halted when you heard a familiar voices.

"You should just do what father was told", you heard Reiju. Smiling again and opening the door to see Sanji.

"Sanji!", you hugged the man making Sanji caught off guard.

"(Y/n)-chwan?", he said.

"I can use Haki! I can be useful now!", you smiled.

***

Sanji look at you, he can give you the world if you ask him. Even will throw the idea of going to all blue if you find it ridiculous.