Chapter 19: The first son of the sea

"It will have to take 15 minutes if we use my carpet",she said.

"Or a second if we use my teleportation",you said. "If it's okay for you of course...".

There was a silence between the two of you...until you go and broke it. "Sure... Pudding…",you said in defeat.

"Yay!",she said.

***

While riding the carpet, you know how she is kind of a bad person in the beginning of the arc...but you have grown to like her after what she has been going through.

"The rest of the Vinsmoke family will be arriving tomorrow",she said.

"Well...are they now?",you said. It still lingers on you what Judge do. 'Is it really haki? But it's different...', you thought.

'dealing with haki users is already ineffective and my fighting style is only effective if my opponent is slower than me...'

"It's really nice that you are in good terms with my siblings, (y/n)-san", Pudding said.

"Hmmm...not that I am in good terms...Let's put it as...I stay away when I know I ticked them off", you said. "Hey...Pudding?"

"Yes?"

"Have anyone told you, you're so pretty?", you said. You look at the teen as she blushed to your compliment.

"W-whaaa? what is with the sudden compliment", she blushed.

"I mean...if I have a face like yours. I am sure some guys will fall for me", you said.

(a/n: (눈‸눈))

Pudding look away for a moment. 'ahh...right...she has those third eye, right?', you thought.

"I think Mama, will say otherwise", she said.

"Hmmm...", you hum in agreement.

"So...Germa will arrive tomorrow", you started. "did you meet Sanji? It must be hard for your age to even marry to someone you just met"

"No no...Sanji-san is great. He is a gentleman when we met for the first time. But it seems he likes someone else", she said.

'He likes all women', you noted.

"But, are you okay with sharing the wedding with me? I mean...we can only be married once...and sharing it with someone...are you okay with it?", you asked.

"Why wouldn't I be? Cracker-niisama is my brother too...and for someone like you...I will be honored", she said.

"Ahh...right right", you nodded. "I wonder...why you guys are uncharacteristically good to me...its really not right"

"Mama said to be good to you. We only do this because Mama said so", she said.

'what are your thoughts...Lin lin', you thought. 'Race and all that...it doesn't make sense...any of it'

***

In Charlotte Lin lin's room rest a secret doorway, where Lin lin herself always find herself in. Unlocking all the traps laid before it.

Looking at the coat with great admiration. The last piece of her captain before they disbanded.

Her captain's reason to sail was different to any pirate she come across.

Most of them are going for the treasure that reside on the last island. Roger's reason was to be the first one to reach the end of Grandline.

Her captain was...'Someone is waiting on that island...'