Chapter 9: The Prize

"That's....a secret!! I am not supposed to say",Luffy said. Definitely angry at what Doflamingo has said.

"Fufufu...I've been eager to meet you...",this made you gulped the lump in your throat.

Luffy grew silent..."As it happens...I've got something that I suspect...you and the little wizard...",this earned you a look from the crew.
"Be desperate to get your hands into",he said.

This is so unlike what happened in the manga. Since Mera mera no mi is still in Ace...you cannot help but wonder what it might be....

"Are you listening...Little wizard?",Doflamingo asked.

You were unable to say something but, when you gather the strength..."T-tell me more. What kind of meat is it? How good does it taste?",Luffy is now drooling over the den den mushi. Which make you slightly sigh in defeat.

"Mugiwara-ya, don't give him the momentum!",Law tried to pry the young captain off the den den mushi. Ussop tried his best to get your captain off his...'meat' trance.

"I wonder...what it might be",You said out loud.

"Stick to the topic at hand Joker! We'll give Ceasar as we agreed",Law shouted.

"What a smart move, for your own sake. If try to vanish on me after all this...even you have to know the dire consequences that are waiting for you",Doflamingo said.

Law seems to cannot speak. But it seems Doflamingo is still not done..."Fufufufu...first step...you show me that my valuable business partner is still unharmed",he requested.

The surgeon pick the den den mushi up and went to Ceasar, "JOKER!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU QUIT!! FOR YOU LITTLE OL--",Law did not finished what Ceasar was about to say.

"Eight hours from now, Greenbit, the lone island in the north of Dressrosa. We'll leave ceasar there at three in the afternoon. You may retrieve him, in your leisure. there will be no other contact",Law informed the warlord.

"fufufu....what a shame-- I was hoping to share a drink with you. Now that you are all grown up",Doflamingo said.

The surgeon seems to be not pleased on what Doflamingo will said. It a good thing though since, luffy is about to lung into the Den den mushi again.

"Phew that was a close one! We almost fell from one of his momentum attack",Luffy said.

"Are you sure though? Your eyes says something else",You laughed to your captain.
Seeing that his eyes looked like meat.

"wait he didn't confirmed on how many men will he bring with him",Sanji asked. "What if he shows up with all his crew?!".

Now that you think of it. It may be possible for doffy to do that.

'no...he will DEFINITELY do that',you thought.

"if he does, it won't be a problem",Law answered. Making you and sanji look at him in confusion.

"For the purposes of the plan, Handing over ceasar...Is already just a decoy",Law said.

"Meaning the idea is to destroy the smiles, while Doflamingo is busy with Ceasar",Ussop tried to make a point.

"Right...the point is...I do not know where it is",Law said disappointed can be trace in his voice.

"How can we fail to see something as huge as a Factory?? it'll be SUPER obvious, and one laser beam from and poof",Franky said now confident with this whole blasting thing and strike that iconic pose.

"For some reason, that was the only information...I cannot find",Law informed.

"The factory is crucial to them...isn't it? There must be secret behind it",Nami wondered.