Chapter 12: Kurai kurai no mi

You woke by the wet substance that was put on your forehead.

"(v/n) did she woke up yet?",you heard someone. Judging from the voice, it seems to be a little kid.

"No...I tried healing her...but it won't work",you heard another voice said. You opened your eyes.

"Im kinda awake now",you said sitting up. Making two kids around 12-13 years old look so startle.

"Y-you're awake!",the girl with dark (e/c) colored haired said in shocked.

***

One moment you were in Dressrosa watching the devil fruit that was named Kurai Kurai no mi...next thing you know, two kids you don't know is serving you food.

"where...did you found me?",you asked. The girl spoked this girl has an ebony hair with ash grey on the tips of her hair.

"(v/n) found you at the shore...you know what is weird?",she asked you. You waited for what she's gonna say.

"You were not wet from the sea water, and actually has a high fever...how did you get here lady?",she asked.

"I was...in a colliseum a second ago, and the next thing I know...I am here",you said.

The girl gave a grunt and waited for the another little girl, the same girl who seems to have found you, came back with a bowl of corn soup.

"Help yourself",she said cheerfully. The girl looked at you two as you help the other girl pour some soup onto your bowls.

"You guys look so alike",she said making you two look at each other. She was right...the only difference were, the little girl's hair and eyes are on the darker shade.

"I...never got your names",you asked them.

"I'm Homura",the girl said. "And I am (v/n)",she said.

"Glad to meet you, Homura-san...(v/n)-san"

***

You have no idea how to get out of this tiny village. Your portal kept on bringing you back here. It seems, only (v/n) was the only one who is incharge of healing people. Even the most incurable disease became curable.

Homura on the other hand, help people physically. The two kids help people in their own way.

Knowing full well that both kids were warlocks, who help this remote village. There is an eerie feeling around this peaceful land.

Why are you here?

What are you supposed to do here?

How will you get out?

From time to time you help them as well. But more on physical labor like Homura. You also noticed, in your three day stay that there were no ships around nor boats.

And it took months before the last trip were to return.

It seems that in the next island war was taking place. You ask people about pirates and marines.

What curls up in your insides were how (v/n) and Homura despise pirates...and love the marines.

Even the people see the marines as someone who will keep things accordingly. And will provide fair judgement.

But still....this eerie feeling in this peaceful remote village is wrong in your own being.

How did you get here?

When can you get out?

Who will save you?

***