Chapter 54: Tea party

You look at Jay, 'was I...always this...normal?'

You always thought, it will go wrong if you get crazy and got Luffy off the rail. But is it just a disguise so you will know what will happen next?

"You are shitting me, right now...you are the one who is the boss around here...you are the one—"

"Blaming someone when things go wrong...", Jay. "Look, I build your world in one piece, yes...but the decision you make... it's on your own. what ever you choose I will paint the world that you choose...and you choose not to develop...you had the chance don't you think? But all you do is run away, and when people say they don't want, you comply"

"But that's--"

"You have the power to revive death but you didn't choose it... because that will derail your path. Stop blaming things you did to others", Jay.

Biting your lip, "then about (v/n)? What is she then?"

"She is an adversity, what will you do? Have her as a friend? Or as an enemy?"

***

(V/n) didn't sleep last night, Luffy has been touching and clinging all night. Teleporting away, and walking on the deck.

"It will be a busy day, (y/n)-chwan", Sanji.

"Hmm", she saw him trying to light up smoke. "Sanji-boy"

Sanji look at her as she summon a flame like shadow. One of the morphing abilities that she has is copying.

"A-ah..."

"What?", She look at him.

"I..I didn't know you can do this", Sanji blushed.

'you should be able to do this much if you are bound to fight a god', she thought. Sanji puffed up a smoke. "I am jealous of Luffy"

"Really?"

"He got to sleep next to you"

'you're in a whore's body'

Her chest tighten, "he just barge in my room...you know he is Luffy"

"Why do I feel like I am not even talking to (y/n)-chwan?", Sanji chuckle.

'maybe you are'

***

"So...what do you think (y/n)?", Jay asked. "I admit that I made mistakes in this life of yours...but I am not the only one to blame for it"

"Will I... remember this talk with you again?"

"I do not think so..."

***

Sengoku look at Akainu as they wrap up the meeting all marines have. "All will unfold in Wano, don't you think this is quite the 'coincidence'?"

"Those pirates will be in one place. We should deploy our best men to finally get rid of them", Akainu answered diverting the topic.

"Aren't you going to find ways to keep that Warlock?"

Burn marks on the table as Akainu practically gnaw the tabacco in his mouth.

That day, his eyes saw you, he knew that you did not die right there. That's why no one put out your wanted poster.

The shot up behind your bounty, is according to the wishes of the Celestial Dragons, who are 'Gods', and practically, Warlocks are said to be 'Gods' as well in their time.

No one gets the full picture of Warlocks and celestial dragon, one thing is sure, those guys wants you dead and will put higher bounty if they need to.

***