Chapter 2

*In the previous chapter.*

"Thanks, Ash, thanks for everything..." replied Goh, and they made a fist bump and then hugged like best friends.

After that, Ash, his mother, and Professor Oak went for Pallet Town...

*Now.*

It has been a few weeks since Ash won against Leon. Now he's in Pallet Town with a new friend he made who used to live with Ash.

"Lucario use aura sphere!" "Lucaaaa!" it said while using the attack.

"And Typhlosion is unable to battle... Lucario wins and the match goes to Ash!", yelled the referee at the stadium of the Viridian city practice gym.

"You did a great job Typhlosion, now take a long rest", said Jack in a caring voice.

"You were almost in the way to beat Lucario", "Luca-rio", it said agreeing to what Ash said.

"You think so?", asked Jack.

"Yeah! Of course, you did a great battle... Keep practicing and believe you would be able to beat me someday...", Ash said in a praising way.

"Well thanks, Ash", said Jack feeling proud of him...

*For readers' info: Ash met Jack while on vacation in the Jhoto area. Jack finished second in the Jhoto league's Silver Conference. Ash saw the fire in his eyes and invited him to accompany him.*

Since it was dusk, Ash and Jack had been going to Ash's house. They were traveling through the Viridian forest on their way to his house when a swarm of Fearows assaulted him. They were going to bring out one of their Pokemon when they heard the powerful cry of a Pokemon from the woods.

Ash was stunned as he saw a giant bird pokemon with large wings, elegant feathers, and huge and sharp talons emerge from the trees. All of the Fearows fled in terror after viewing it. That Pokemon flew right in front of Ash. Ash didn't identify it at first, but the Pokemon let out a powerful scream, "Pidgeoooottt!"

The yellow electric mouse recognized his old buddy and leaped on its back, "Pika Pika Pikachuu!"

Ash finally recognized it, and tears streamed down her cheeks. He instantly hugged Pidgeot and apologized, saying, "I'm very sorry, Pidgeot! I've been wanting to meet you for a long time. Please forgive me, Pidgeot, please forgive me."

Pidgeot hugged Ash back, and tears teared up in her eyes. She gave a satisfied look. Ash realized instantly that his friend had forgiven him. They rode it to Pallet town after introducing Pidgeot to Jack. When they arrived in town, the bird pokemon shouted out, "Pidgeooottt"

"Would you like to join the team?" Ash said, admiringly glancing at Pigeot.

"Pidghott," it muttered, shaking her head. Ash dashed to his room in his house and returned with a Pokeball. It was Pidgeot's Pokeball.

"Huh," Ash said, taking a long breath. "Now, Pidgeot, come back!"

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...