Chapter 9

*In the previous chapter.*

Jack was in shock after catching a shining legendary. But he was more shocked that he fought with a legendary and defeated it.

Hugging his starter, Jack yelled, "We did it! Typhlosion!". Typhlosion hugged him back affectionately.

"That was a very strong eruption," Ash said, walking towards him.

Jack said, "Your Blastoise fought well too, Ash! It almost defeated Moltres.".

Ash congratulated Jack for catching it, and he gave him a High Five!

*Now.*

Ash and Jack heard a clapping sound coming from the cave entrance as they celebrated their victory over their first opponent.

Ash shouted, "Who's there?". 

The figure appeared dark and they were unable to see it due to the darkness inside the cave.

He revealed himself as the dark figure as he clapped, saying, "Good work, both of you!".

Master said, "There are only a few trainers who can defeat this legendary Pokemon. I am also amazed that neither you nor Ash used your other Pokemon and fought it bravely. I am impressed."

And Jack you were actually able to defeat that shiny legendary with Ash, I am quite impressed by you both." said Master, praising Ash and Jack together with their Pokemon.

"Thanks for your kind words, Master. But I wonder why you said you are surprised we defeated Shiny Moltres by using only one Pokemon?"

"Pi Pikachu?" Pikachu asked with a curious look.

Only a few of my students actually defeated this Shiny bird, but most of them used more than a Pokemon and broke their promises, but you two kept them.", said Master.

Jack expressed respect to Master by thanking him for all his praise. Getting Ash, Jack, and their Pokemon's attention, Master said, "Let's exit the cave from the exit, not from the entrance.".

"But, Master, there is no way out. We've already looked into it ", Jack explained.

"Can you see that wall?"

"Yup," both Ash and Jack agreed.

"Break it, and the exit appears."

"Now it's your turn! Pikachu! On that wall, use Iron Tail! ", yelled Ash.

"Pika-pika-pika-pika-chuuu", he yelled making its tail glow converting it into steel, and hitting it into the wall which broke the wall.

"Thank you, Pikachu," Ash responded, caressing Pikachu's chin. "Chaaa," Pikachu replied.

A bright light came through the wall, pointing the way to the second stage. Now, Ash, Jack, the second stage is waiting for you. Now train even harder to cross the second level, and you will be one of the first trainers who achieved this.

"Thank you for your efforts, Master. We would not have been able to accomplish this feat if you had not been there for us."

"Yes, Master, I agree with what Ash has said. Thank you, Master. Thank you very much ", Jack stated with regard to Master.

"So, what are you two doing? Let's go!" Master said.

"Let's go!" said Ash. "Pikachuu"

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...