Chapter 32

*In the previous episode.*

Suddenly he sensed an aura that was somewhere hiding in the leaves of the trees. He closed his eyes trying to concentrate on that aura but got disturbed by a sound of a footstep from his behind. Ash looked behind and saw a familiar face. A bipedal frog-like Pokemon, Greninja.

*Now.*

"Pikachuuu!", Pikachu yelled, overjoyed to see his old friend.

"So. I was correct huh, Greninja.", Ash remarked, a smirk on his face.

"Gren!", Greninja nodded. As always, a determined expression on his face.

"It's been a long time huh buddy.", Ash said, joyous to see him.

"Greninja!", Greninja nodded.

Then Ash and Greninja shared a hug. But after parting from the hug, Ash's look became serious and determined. Pikachu and Greninja's expressions changed too. They knew they had a responsibility on them.

"Greninja, wanna come with me to stop Lysander once again?", Ash asked in a solemn tone with a determined grin on his face.

"Grenin!", Greninja said, raising his fists in mid-air.

"So come on, let's go.", Ash said and then put his hands inside his pocket. He then took out a small ball from it, he clicked at the button on it and the ball enlarged. He, making a fist while holding the Pokeball, gestured to Greninja for a fist bump.

Greninja, seeing this, made his hand forward to bump it on Ash's fist.

"Now Greninja, let's go!", Ash said and called Greninja inside his Pokeball.

*Meanwhile.*

The rest of the people along with Mewtwo got teleported to a forest. The forest in which Lysander's base resides.

"What is this place?", Diantha asked.

"This is Team Flare's base.", Serena stated in a somewhat solemn tone.

"Why is Lysander here? I mean he was making chaos in the Kalos region so why is he here? Mewtwo, have you teleported us to the right place?", Jack asked Mewtwo.

"I don't know too but this seems that Mewtwo foresaw that Lysander would be here.", Master answered.

Mewtwo just remained quiet as he was frustrated by the talking.

"They rebuilt it.", Steven said, serious.

"But after a raid here by my G- men team, it was sealed so that no one could enter here so without being known to us, who did they enter and rebuilt the base?

"I don't know, maybe we can ask Malva for that. She was appointed to finish the task of Team Flare by PLA(Pokemon league Association).", Steven replied.

"Let's enter. Make your Pokemons ready to attack if any of the grunts come there.", Lance stated in hushed tones.

Then all of them, along with their Pokemons, started to head towards the base but got interrupted by the fencing. Steven examined the fencing and spoke up,

"How will we enter? This is protected by electric fencing.", Steven remarked.

"We've to find a way to enter.", Lance said.

Then everyone investigated the place to find an alternative way to enter. After some time, they found a hole but to their surprise, the hole was very big and was made recently.

"I think somebody has already entered the base.", Lance said, surprised

"Who could have entered here?", Jack asked, staring at the hole.