Chapter 51

*Amourshippers, please don't kill me after this.*

*In the previous chapter.*

"Ash?"

"Serena... We've come here because... you have to live here from now ", Ash said, looking down at the ground.

"Oh, that's okay...", she said, confused about why Ash is saying this but she continued, "Come on, Ash, to my house. Mom would be happy to see you. ", Serena said as she took Ash's hand in hers. But, much to her surprise, he pulled his hand away from hers.

Serena was confused and anxious about what had happened to Ash. "Ash, what happened?"

"Serena, I'm not going with you!" he shouted, a tear streaming down his cheek.

*Now.*

"What?" she whispered, shocked.

"Yes, Serena, I am going."

"But why?" she asked, still stunned by what Ash had just said.

"Because," he began, but then he paused. He lacked the courage to say anything to her.

"Ash, you said you'd save me; what happened?" she questioned, tears streaming down her cheeks.

However, Ash remained silent. He was still unable to lock eyes with her.

"Wh-What happened A-Ash, w-why-why aren't you say-saying something? Is it something of mind control again? ", she inquired again, but Ash remained silent, staring at the ground.

"Ash? Please. If it is, then allow me to help you. I-I will surely help you ", she said as she took a slow step towards Ash. But, as she took her first step, Ash took a step back.

When Serena saw this, she felt heartbroken. Ash had never treated her in this way before. She was unable to control herself this time. "What happened to you Ash! Why are you acting this way!", She burst into tears.

"Serena," Ash mumbled quietly.

"Answer me, Ash!" she cried out. "What has happened to you so suddenly!"

This time, Ash couldn't stop himself from saying something he didn't want to remember, "It's because I don't want you to end up like my mom, being killed!"

"What?" she whispered, taken aback by what Ash had said.

"My... My mom, was killed by Lysander when I was in training a year ago," Ash said, tears endlessly streaming down his cheeks as he recalled everything.

From both ends, there was a brief moment of silence. However, Ash abruptly broke the silence by saying, "That's why I'm doing it; I don't want you to end up like that. So, Serena, please let me go." He then turned around and began walking slowly towards Pidgeot, who was sitting nearby and watching everything with Pikachu.

But as he walked, Serena grabbed his back and clung to him. Ash stopped when she did this. "I-I don't want to leave you, Ash, ever again. My biggest mistake was leaving for Hoenn, my biggest mistake was leaving you, Ash. Because, ", she sobbed even harder. She then took a deep breath which Ash was able to feel. "Because I Love You Ash!, I love you."

When Ash heard this, he was taken aback. He couldn't make sense of what she had just said. Hearing this, he stood dumbfounded. "S-S-She l-loves me?" he questioned himself.

Serena went on, "Ash, I've been in love with you since the first time we met. I thought I'd never be able to meet you again after our first meeting, but fate brought us together again. Then we went through Kalos. I wanted to tell you this all the time, but I couldn't because I lacked the courage to do so. But this time, Ash, please don't leave me, don't leave me alone. I don't want to leave you, Ash. I can't live without you!"

However, Ash was quietly listening to what Serena said. "She loved me all along and I had no idea," he thought. He couldn't believe what Serena had said.

"This is because you're in lo-" He recalled what Illene had said to him before. "Illene knew about it. That means Master has been talking about this all this time." "So this was why I was having all these weird feelings when I was with her. That was love. I loved her too... but!", he thought as he forced his eyes closed. A small tear fell from his eye.

He then gradually grabbed her wounded wrists, which were grabbing him on the stomach. He gradually lifted them and caused them to fall. Serena was extremely worried, anxious and horrid about what Ash was doing. Being turned away from her face, he said, "It's a waste of time if you love me... I don't feel the same way about you. Serena, move on. And leave me ALONE! ", he shouted as he dashed towards Pidgeot.

"Pikapi Pikachu!!!" "Pidgawww!!!" yelled both of them angrily at Ash for what he had done. They knew Ash liked her back, but he did it for her sake.

"I'll explain to you two later, but for now, please take me back to Rota Pidgeot!" yelled Ash. He was crying quietly under his hat. He then climbed onto Pidgeot with Pikachu. Every heartbeat felt like he was having a heart attack. He could feel pain in his heart. His heart was refusing to let him go, but he did so for her sake.

"Let's go, Pidgeot," he said quietly. Then Pidgeot took off, a little hesitantly.

XXXXXXXXXX

Serena felt as if her entire world had crumbled and shattered. She was just staring at the point where Ash took off and flew away into the sky. She kept staring at him in the sky until he was out of sight. She was expecting Ash to return, but he didn't.

Suddenly, she felt even weaker, to the point where she was unable to stand, and she fell to her knees. She had accepted the fact that Ash will not return. She burst out crying again, this time helplessly. Her heart had been shattered. After all of this, fate betrayed her. She had lost him again, but this time it was for ever.

She sobbed even more, burying her face in her hands.

"Please, Ash... return... I can't live without you "She was sobbing uncontrollably.

She wished to die. She was heartbroken. She wanted to pick up a stone and hit it at her head. She didn't want to live any longer. Her will to live was over. But, she was out of energy and couldn't even raise her hand.

But then, she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was of Grace, her mom.

"He will not return Serena," Grace said sadly as soon as she saw her.

She couldn't stop herself from wrapping her hands around her legs, sticking to her, and crying even more.

XXXXXXXXXX

She had no idea how long she had cried in her mom's lap. She was sobbing and crying uncontrollably. She cried the entire night. But she had no idea when she fell asleep while crying on her mother's lap. Her mom left her in her room so she could sleep peacefully.

In the morning.

Serena woke up due to an unknown feeling. When she opened her eyes, she noticed a figure standing at the door.

"Mom?" she asked, getting up and rubbing her eyes on the bed. But her eyes widened as she saw who was standing there. She was confused as to why he were there.

"Master!?"

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...

*Guys, just wanna ask, was the confession part unique from other stories? I am confused about it. I wanted to make the confession a unique one, and that's why I did so much till here. Just let me know in the comments about it.*