Chapter 4

*In the previous chapter.*

"Jack, I believe you are correct. We'll just be going tomorrow! ", and Ash got to his feet and said.

"We?" Jack questioned, confused.

"Yeah, you're joining me, aren't you?"

*Now.*

"Hey, Ash!" cried Jack, "Permission... From Professor Oak... and your mum..." Jack panted.

"Really!! They granted me permission to travel to Mount Silver?!" cried Ash, overjoyed.

"Ya Ash," From behind, a female voice called out.

"Hello, Mom! Thank you for allowing me! ", Ash replied as he hugged his mother.

"But, Ash, don't forget to talk to me on a frequent basis! You're going to use your Rotom phone, right?"

"Yeah, mum, I am!" said Ash.

"Come on out!" Ash said joyfully as a large and glamorous bird Pokemon emerged in front of the three and cried out, "Pigeooott!"

"Ash, your Pigeot is magnificent!" said Ms. Ketchum.

"Thank you, Mom!"

Ash jumped upon Pigeot's back, accompanied by his strongest teammates, which comprised Ash's ace Pokemon from each area, such as Charizard, Septile, and others.

"Take care of him, Jack; I'm depending on you. Don't let Ash do something dumb! ", Ash's mother expressed anxiety.

"You can depend on me, Ms. Ketchum," Jack remarked excitedly.

Jack drew his Scarmory from its Pokeball and jumped on it.

"Are you ready to go?" Ash and Jack said at the same time.

"Pigggeooottt!"

"All right, let's go!!!"

"Goodbye, Mom. I'll see you soon "In a compassionate tone, Ash remarked.

"Byeee!" she exclaimed, flailing her hands.

"My Pokemon Master," Ms. Ketchum remarked, regretfully yet proudly, as Ash and Jack flew away.

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...