Chapter 42

*Hello, readers. I'm considering not changing Ash's nature after confession as what is done in other amourshipping stories after confession... You know, things like showing love every time... I think that might spoil the arc. How do you feel about it? Comment below.

Also, honestly, I've never used my brain to this extent. This took me a week to write! And I can't believe I wrote this!

Now, enjoy*

*In the previous episode.*

"That feeling again? Why do I feel this when Serena is around? Surely something is wrong with me.", thought Ash but he shrugged off that thought and started enjoying the moment.

Pikachu was watching the two from the bushes and was smiling. He was glad that he decided to let them be alone.

*Now.*

"Ash? Where are you? ", shouted Serena. She was in the forest at night.

"Venusaur, use the power whip!"

It was nighttime, so the voices were coming loud.

"There he is.", thought Serena and she started heading to the place from where the voice came.

After walking in the bushes, she found an empty field where she saw Ash training. He was profusely sweating and was covered in dirt. Also, his body was full of bruises and cuts.

"Come on Greninja! You have to stay calm!", yelled Ash.

*For readers' info* Here, a training session was going on between Venusaur and Greninja to overcome Greninja's weakness.

"Come on Ash, it's getting late night.", yelled Serena to grab Ash's attention.

As turned back and saw Serena.

"You also know Serena, it's time for my practice.", Ash said gently.

"But you are training here from the morning.", said Serena showing concern towards Ash.

"Yeah, I know, but...", Ash stopped saying because he was not able to answer Serena's question.

"No ifs, no buts. Let's go.", said Serena.

Serena then started moving towards the castle. Ash smiled gently and posed like he was unable to do anything.

"We can't do anything against Serena's decision... Let's go Greninja, Venusaur, Pikachu."

"Vena Venasaur"

"Gre-ninja"

"Pika- chuchu"

All three giggled.

"Why you three are laughing?", said Ash giving them an unknown look.

All three of them were trying to control their laugh seeing Ash's unknown face.

"Are you coming Ash?", Serena's voice came from the woods.

"Yeah, coming!", Ash replied to Serena's voice.

"*Sigh* Let's go guys.", said Ash as he called Venusaur and Greninja in their respective Pokeballs. He, then, with Pikachu at his side, began to go to the castle.

*Time skip. *

After having dinner, Ash headed to the beach of the lake where the castle was. As soon as he entered the beach, he saw her. He was not expecting Serena to be there at such late. She was with her Pokemons and it seemed she was drawing something on the sand with a stick.