Chapter 25

*In the previous chapter.*

"Has everything been completed in Lumiose City?"

"Yes. The Gym leader and that girl are now our hostages, and the Prism tower is now secretly under our control."

"Now... I shall take my revenge against Kalos!" he said, laughing evilly.

*Now*

*Here the scene shifts to Lumiose city to show how the attack started.*

"It's time," Xerosic remarked. "Place the jars of Z1 and Z2 in their respective holders, together with the other cells."

"How's the plan coming along?" Lysander inquired.

"Everything is OK," Xerosic said. "The machines are also ready," he added.

"Ok. How are our prisoners doing?"

"They were attempting to flee a few minutes ago, but they are unable to do so because of Celosia."

"That means I have to talk to them," Lysander replied with an evil grin. He then proceeded to the screens, where he kept an eye on what was going on with his enemies.

"What is your next move, Ketchum?" He had left a hidden camera in Ash's home when he went there to ensure that if he returned, he would be prepared. When he returned, he secretly deployed a tiny drone camera to track him and predict his next action. (At this point, Ash is headed straight to Anistar City to see Jack.)

He then went to the prison where he imprisoned Clemont and Bonnie.

"So you two tried to flee once more."

"What is your plan?" said Clemont enraged.

"And what are you going to do with Squishy and his friend?" Bonnie said, her eyes welling up with tears.

"You'll figure it out."

"Whatever you're doing, you're not going to succeed! The entire Kalos has defeated you before, and I am confident that they will do so again! And if he finds out that his friends are in danger, he will kill you! "Bonnie said, tears streaming from her eyes as she screamed.

"Well, this time I'm prepared," Lysander remarked, pulling a remote from his pocket and turning on a screen there. Clemont and Bonnie appeared shocked after seeing the screen. They exclaimed when they saw P. Oak and Gary. They were tied to a pole by their wrists and legs. Their lips were also taped shut.

"If he comes, we have a plan for him," Lysander stated with a wicked grin. "And if he still doesn't stop, we have mind control equipment that will enable us in manipulating his Pokemons, and you two know what will happen next better than I do. I'll turn him against you all, and if you don't believe me, I'll tell you that he has Pokemons worthy of becoming the strongest of their type " He went on to say.

"He would never do something like that! He will never attack his own friends "Bonnie shouted angrily.

"He's a friend of ours. He will surely be at our side! "Clemont, too, exclaimed.

"Oh, you two kids. He'll listen to me because he knows what I've taken from him. He will never do it since he is aware of the risks " Smirkingly, Lysander remarked.

"What are you talking about?" shouted Clemont, enraged and confused, not knowing what had happened to his mother.

"You'll see," Lysander remarked as he stepped outside and locked the doors again.

"Is the blaster ready?"

"Sir, yes. The devastation of Lumiose city will now be witnessed by the whole Kalos."