Chapter 28

*Hey guys after reading this don't forget to tell me that is this chapter good or not as I'm actually very very bad at group discussions... Also, I don't know why am I laughing while writing this, but do you guys want to see Calem, oh I mean Camel, in the story🤣.*

*In the previous chapter.*

After a while...

They then noticed helicopters approaching them.

"Lysander!" growled Alain angrily.

The chopper arrived, and Lysander and someone stepped out...

Ash.

*Now.*

*At the present time.*

Everyone's expressions changed when they saw Ash. Everyone's eyes widened as they saw him. Unexpected by everyone, Ash was in front of them, after a long period of time.

Jack was the first to speak. He asked, in disbelief, "Ash! What are you doing with him?"

Following him, Alain too asked, "Aren't you going to say you joined them?"

Ash didn't reply to Alain's question.

Then Lance asked him, "Ash, what happened to you? We had only met a few hours before. You were OK at the moment, but what happened now, Ash?"

But Ash remained silent to everyone's question. He didn't reply anything to anyone. He was simply standing there, head down, staring at the ground.

Serena on her Altaria was simply gazing at him in shock and disbelief while they were saying it. She was just taken aback when she saw Ash with Team Flare. She had not expected such a reunion with Ash.

Lysander spoke out when everyone looked at Ash in surprise, "What do you think, Ketchum is with you? Absolutely not! He's with me, and now, Ketchum, defeat them!" He then smiles devilishly. "Do it, Ketchum,"

Then from a moment of silence, Ash spoke, "Lucario, beat them... Anyone who is in your path, just defeat them." In his voice, regret and sorrow were easy to be found. 

Except for Serena, no one else there sensed the grief in his words. But her mind got deviated when Lucario said, "Yes Master..."  He was not willing to question Ash as he knew what Ash was doing.

Then Lysander backed up and began walking to his chopper. Then, on his way to his Helicopter, he spoke up, "Zygardes, follow me. We have a more urgent issue to attend to."

Then he pressed a button on the remote he was holding. Then one of the Zygardes reverted to his previous form (Cell), which was taken inside a jar by one of the grunts. The rest of the group then followed Lysander to the helicopter. But Lysander stopped on his way and said to Ash with a devilish smirk, "If you switched sides, then..."

Ash forced his eyes closed in grief as he listened to that.

Seeing this, Lysander said, "Good." Then he and a few other grunts boarded the chopper and flew away.

Following his departure...

"Hey, Ash! What are you up to? Have you gone insane or what!?", Alain yelled, inquiring him.

"What are you doing, Ash? Help us in our fight against Lysander. I'm sure you'll easily defeat them!" Jack too yelled.

But Ash still remained quiet. He didn't say anything and only closed his eyes in grief.

Now finally, Serena shouted with tears welled up in her eyes, "Hey, Ash! What are you doing! 

Now, after a brief pause, Ash finally spoke up. He shouted in a harsh and sorrowful tone, "It's none of your business!"