Chapter 6

*In the previous chapter.*

"Let's sleep Pikachu, tomorrow is a huge day as our largest step toward being a Pokemon Master!" said Pikachu as he stretched next to Ash and slept.

"Good night, friend," Ash murmured, "Pika... Chu," Pikachu murmured as well while asleep.

Ash slept after he grinned at his best friend's cuteness.

*Now.*

The next morning.

"And now for you two, Ash and Jack... "Your ultimate training will begin right now!" said Master.

"Yes, Master!" said the two.

"Now I'll tell you about Mt. Silver's stages... So pay close attention!" said Master.

Ash and Jack fixed their gaze on Master's face and ears on his words.

"Mt. Silver has always been a frightening and dangerous location. It is the highest elevated location in the Jhoto Region, and perhaps the most elevated location in the Pokemon world. Many Pokemon trainers have come here to train throughout history, but no one in written history has passed through its harsh climate, ditches that appeared to go to Earth's core, sheer and cold blizzards and fearful snowfalls, and the most terrifying part is the dangerous and very strong pseudo legendary and other strong and heavy Pokemons that reside here.", Master explained about Mt. Silver.

"The most anticipated portion is your journey through Mt. Silver. Now, pay close attention! Your course at Mt. Silver is not simple; rather, it is quite difficult. Your training will be separated into three sections, each of which will be so difficult that it will take you about a year to advance to the next level, according to the training that I will provide you. Each time the level is raised, the next level gets ten times more difficult. Although, with the ultimate training that I'll provide you, it will take you a year to complete each step of Mt. Silver. After completing each step and passing it, you will reach the summit of Mt. Silver, which has never been visited owing to its harsh climate.", Master continued his words.

"Seems terrible, doesn't it?" Jack said. His entire body shivered.

Well, Ash's situation was that he was just standing there, and it appeared that he was fascinated by what Master said.

"Ash, are you listening?" Jack inquired.

"Oh, I was just visualizing the conditions and... I'm feeling pumped up listening to this!!"

"Ash, you always amaze me," Jack said.

"Now, to compete through each step of Mt. Silver, you must train for over a year. It can also be quick, but to live on Mt. Silver, you must constantly practice."

"Now! The training begins right now!"

"First, jog three circles around the foot of the mountain with all of your pokemon."

"What!! Are you insane?"

"Hadn't you heard Master say 'ULTIMATE TRAINING?'" sighed Ash.

"But that's going to be insane!" "Three laps around a mountain like Mt. Silver! It's like running an endless marathon."

"Will you begin?" Master said impatiently.

"O-ok, Master," Jack murmured, shocked.

Ash and Jack started the jog around the mountain. All of their Pokemon were also chasing them. When they were hungry, they, too, took a break. It took nearly two days to finish the three rounds. Gible was accompanied on their excursion by Ash as well. He encouraged Gible to battle numerous strong Pokemons who lived on Mt. Silver, causing Gible to evolve into Gabite, which was as powerful as a typical wild Garchomp and knew several good attacks, including Dragon Claw, Bite, Draco Meteor, and Earthquake. As a result, he became an extremely powerful Pokemon on 

Ash's squad.

In addition, Jack discovered a water stone for his Eevee and evolved it as well.

Because of Master's strict commands, Charizard was jogging rather than flying. Pigeot received the same orders as well. It was difficult for Pigeot to run, but Ash helped her by supporting her, 

and Pigeot was able to run by using her wings to balance.

Jack's Typhlosion grew in power as he and Typhlosion battled several rock-type Pokemon during his breaks. His Typhlosion was defeated poorly at first, but he has subsequently defeated 

them badly.

Charizard grew in strength as he faced an extremely strong Rhyperior in the last round of Mt. 

Silver.

It was early in the morning when the two trainers arrived at the location of their Master.

"We did it, Master!" exclaimed Ash and Jack, together with their Pokemon.

"I admire your ambition to grow powerful," Master replied.

"Now get used to it, you two, since you have to do it every week, but I think you'll do it after seeing the resolve in both of your eyes, especially Ash's."

"Now we're going to meditate and then work out."

"This is going to be fantastic! Pikachu, are you sure? ", Ash said enthusiastically, his eyes gleaming with determination.

"Pika Pikka," the yellow rodent yelled in determination.

"Amazing," Master said, seeing the dedication in Ash and Pikachu's eyes. He had never seen such resolve in anyone's eyes before in his life.

Weeks and months passed in a training-like way. *I don't want to show because I'm a lazy idiot😅*

Now was the time when Ash and Jack would be able to defeat Mt. Silver's first stage.

Except for Bulbasaur changing into Ivysaur, nothing had changed in Ash's Pokemon by this point. But there was a significant shift in Jack's squad when he captured a Salamence, a Pseudo Legendary Pokemon of the Hoenn region that is much stronger than regular Salamence because it is from Mt. Silver.

"Now comes the most awaited moment. You two, Ash and Jack, have gone through more training than everyone else. You two, especially Ash, spent days and nights training. And now you're both prepared to confront the first stage of Mt. Silver. Legend has it that a Shiny Moltres lives on this stage of Mt. Silver. It is about 5 times stronger than a normal one, and no one has ever seen it..."

After hearing what Master had to say, the area fell silent. They had never heard of it before.

Master broke the stillness by saying, "You two will have to defeat it before you can catch it. It is all up to you. Now go to bed because you all need to rest since tomorrow is a big day for you two."

Ash and Jack first headed to the Pokemon Center to heal their Pokemon because they knew the next day would be a difficult one for them and they wanted to be prepared.

After returning from the Pokemon Center, both trainers and their Pokemon slept early on the branches of trees, knowing that the next day would be extremely stressful.

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...