Chapter 41

*Hey readers! My first Amourshipping chapter is here. Hope you'll like it and it's a genuine request from my side to review this chapter as this is the first time Im using my brain for this stuff. I wanna know how am I doing. And from here, the amour arc will start. So... read from here and enjoy!*

*In the previous chapter.*

"You are here because you have to make Ash mentally prepare for the Darkest Devastation."

Without any question, Aaron instantly agreed to it.

"Now everyone, please head to the dining room. I'm sure everyone is tired as it was a very tiring day.", said Illene grabbing everyone's attention.

They all then headed to the dining room especially Ash as he hadn't eaten from the morning.

After dinner, everyone's rooms were shown to them, and they all went to sleep as it was already late.

*Now.*

Ash woke up the next day. Pikachu was still sleeping on the pillow on Ash's bed. It was the first time he had slept on such a soft bed after such training he received in those three years. He was feeling very relaxed. He stepped out of the royal room and went forward to the balcony. As he arrived at the balcony he saw the magnificent sky. He just stood there as it was so refreshing to see the sunrise and the heartwarming sky. The air which blew was very fresh and allowed him to breathe and he stretched his arms closing his eyes. He then took a deep relaxing breath. Rota, unlike a kingdom, was much more like a vacation paradise. The gentle mountain breeze, the overwhelming view of the mountains and lakes, the greenery, and the sounds of Pokemons were enough to make Rota much more like a vacations paradise. Ash then calmly gazed at the sky above him. The sun soon was about to rise, the sky was half-filled with a tint of vermillion and light blue. The view was so breathtaking that he wasn't able to move. His eyes were fixed on the scene. But suddenly he felt something touching his feet. He realized that and shifted his eyes towards his foot and saw his best buddy, Pikachu.

"Pika Pikapi."

"Good morning Pikachu, sleep well?"

"Pika!"

"Come on Pikachu.", said Ash as he addressed him to hop on his shoulders. Pikachu happily hopped on it and they two were enjoying the view. Then an idea hit Ash's mind.

"Pikachu, wanna enjoy the sunrise from the top of that mountain?", Ash asked happily with a wide grin on his face. To see the sunrise from the top of a mountain was an amazing thought.

"Pikachu!"

Then Ash, in his pajamas only, left his room along with Pikachu running along his side, happy and excited. They ran through the corridor and were running to the garden. They were running hurriedly as they didn't want to miss the magnificent sunrise but as they passed the room in which Serena was staying, Ash stopped there and stood at the door. As Ash stopped, Pikachu stopped too and saw Ash going to knock at the door. As he was about to knock, Pikachu asked, "Pikapi?"

Ash saw Pikachu and said gently, "I thought that Serena would like the sunrise, so I was inviting her with us. She would love it."

"Pika Pikachu!", yelled Pikachu happily, and then both knocked at the door.

"Coming...", came a voice from inside. After a moment, the door opened and came out Serena, still in her nightdress. She was just awake and was going to do her daily morning activities until she heard a knock at the door.

As soon as she saw Ash standing at the door, Serena was startled. She wasn't expecting Ash to be awake this early in the morning.

"G-Good morning Ash...", said Serena sheepishly.