Chapter 31

*In the previous episode.*

"Increase the device's power... We can't let him get away from us.", Bryony yelled as she was making necessary changes in the power level of their machine.

Listening to this, Ash said, "Power huh, *panting* I'll give you *panting* enough power that you can't even imagine!"

He then abruptly stood up, and guess what? He took a Pokeball from his belt and unclipped it. The Pokeball grew in his hands and the Pokemon that emerged stunned everyone because no one had ever seen that Pokemon before. Even Jack was taken aback and confused as to why he was using him. Master, who already knew what was going to happen, chuckled as he saw the Pokemon.

*Now.*

The pink and purple Psychic legendary materialized from the Pokeball, hovering in the air. It was Mewtwo!!!

"What is this?", Serena said, shocked.

"Which Pokemon is that?", Alain said, shocked too.

"What is this?", Steven said curiously for being a researcher too.

Lance being known to this Pokemon just stood shocked at how had he managed to catch that!

"What's that!", Bryony exclaimed, confused and shocked.

"Is it a new species?", Aliana whispered in disbelief.

Mewtwo opened his eyes. His eyes flamed with psychic energy. He saw Ash in front of him.

"Ash,", Mewtwo said telepathically.

"Destroy those machines. These can control minds and you are the best to know how it feels...", said Ash in an angered tone at first but subdued his voice when he said the mind control experience part.

Mewtwo who was levitating in the air turned to the two Team flare members with his eyes glowing blue with psychic energy.

"That's why I hate humans!", Mewtwo said in uttermost anger.

"Aliana! Set the Machine at full power!", Bryony said with a clear hint of fear in the eyes.

Aliana did as said and pushed the lever of the machine to the extreme level.

The machine started to make sounds of... like grinding of steel. It then released an impulse all over the area in front of it. Bryony and Aliana were at the back of the machine and so they remained unharmed by the impulse released by it.

Due to the impulse, Mewtwo got pushed back but was unharmed as he had a protective shield of psychic energy in front of him. Since the impulse spread all over the tower, everyone was to get in control of them but they were unaffected as the protective shield of Mewtwo also guarded them.

Meanwhile, Serena, Alain, and the others wanted an explanation of this Pokemon which Ash just released out of his Pokeball. Seeing their curious expression, Jack came forward and said, "Friends, meet Mewtwo. A Pokemon created to be the strongest in the world by Team Rocket, also a Legendary. It is created by the DNA of Mew, the mythical Pokemon of the Kanto region."

Hearing the words created and strongest, Alain just stood there dumbstruck while the champions were in awe who didn't know about Mewtwo.

Seeing them, Jack chuckled a bit. "Don't awe on this, this was made for destruction. If Ash commands him then he will destroy this building in no time.", he said.

Seeing the pushing back of Mewtwo by that impulse, Incineroar started to beat his chest, like a gorilla, with rage but Master stopped him and called him inside his Pokeball. By the way, Charizard is now free from control and is seated down due to both physical and mental exhaustion.