Chapter 24

*Hey readers, I just wanted to know that from some recent chapters have you noticed that my writing has gotten down. I wanna know about it as I am feeling like I'm not giving my 100% in writing chapters. Anyway, enjoy the chapter below as the most awaited one has made its debut in this chapter but not the most awaited scenes. I hope you'll enjoy it. Also please let me know the needed thing in the comments.*

*In the previous chapter.*

After their reunion and notifying Jack about Ash's task completion, Ash told Jack that after completing his task, he would find his friends and check them to see if they were safe or not.

Jack agreed, and they parted ways.

After a while, Ash went down to the Pokemon centre to rest his Pidgeot and his other Pokemons who were somewhat exhausted from their battle. But, as he was waiting for his Pokemons to be healed, on the couch at some distance from the entrance with Pikachu on his lap, a familiar person entered there.

*Now*

*Here the scene shifts to a past scene when Ash is at the Indigo Plateau.*

"Has everything been completed?"

"Yes, both the Z1 and Z2 are ready. They are now completely under our control."

"That's fantastic news. We should begin our attack the next day."

"I'm at your commands."

"Has everything been completed in Lumiose City?"

"Yes. The Gym leader and that girl are now our hostages, and the Prism tower is now secretly under our control."

"Now... I shall take my revenge against Kalos!" he said, laughing evilly.

*With Ash.*

Ash instantly noticed them and hid behind a cloak. He recognized that familiar person who entered there.

"Hide in the bag, Pikachu. Right now! ", Ash said to Pikachu in hushed tones.

When Pikachu realized what was going on, he nodded and dashed inside Ash's backpack. Then he called out Lucario quickly, so she wouldn't know him.

"Excuse me nurse Joy, can you heal my Pokemons?", that familiar voice asked.

"Yeah, sure... Wait, aren't you Serena, Serena Yvonne?" Yes, the same kind and polite girl with the same ocean-blue eyes. Serena Yvonne.

"Yeah,", she replied.

"Your performance was great today, and congratulations on winning the contest.", Nurse Joy said, as she took the try of her Pokeballs in.

"Um, thanks!", she replied.

"Pikachu, do you hear them?" Ash asked Pikachu, who was hiding in his backpack.

"Pika! Pikachu!" Pikachu murmured so Serena couldn't hear him.

Ash was taken aback when she appeared suddenly. He wasn't expecting to see her so early, so he wore the cloak so they wouldn't know him.

But then suddenly, Jack called his Rotom phone. Yes, Ash has a Rotom phone, which he obtained from P. Oak before departing for the Indigo Plateau.

"Zygarde! Zygarde has opened fire on Lumiose City! That's his fifty percent form, I think ", Jack exclaimed over the phone.

"What are you saying Jack?! Zygarde! Lumiose city!? "In disbelief, Ash screamed.

"Yes! And it's caused by Team Flare!", Jack yelled on the Phone.