Chapter 67

*In the previous chapter.*

"Galar, prepare yourself... To witness something monstrous,", Rose stated as the Pokeball got larger and larger, accumulating a large number of Galar Particles.

"Jack! Back off! "Leon screamed as he and his Charizard pushed Moltress and took off flying away from him.

Ash too covered Pikachu with his body.

"Not, Dynamax! ... nor Gigantamax!... ", Rose stated as he paused and hurled the enlarged Pokeball into the air.

"Eternamax!!"

*Now.*

That Pokeball started sparkling in maroon colour. The sparks quickly transformed into little maroon-coloured lightning bolts that struck everything in their path. With that, a large amount of plasmic maroon-coloured blinding light enveloped the entire region. Soon, shockwaves of plasmic toxic radiations began to erupt from the Pokeball.

Rose commanded his Aegislash in a gentle voice with a grin on his face, "Aegislash, Protect, maximum power."

On Rose's instruction, Aegislash created a blue energy barrier in front of him to protect them from the poisonous shockwaves.

Leon and Jack, on the other hand, were at least a safe distance from the shockwave. Ash was also saved by crouching behind the stadium's top walls along with Pikachu but it was of no avail.

Eternatus emerged from the Pokeball with those shockwaves and behind that blinding light, its entire body glowing blazing plasmic maroon with overflowing energy. It soared in the air, ferociously swirling around like a dragon, straight to the top of Hammerlocke stadium's sky, above the swirling crimson clouds.

With that, it transformed into some plasmic form and grew from its original size to a hell lot bigger in size—body serpentine in appearance, with white stripes and bluish-purple spines on it. The serpentine body expanded an even larger palm-like structure that was its head. It resembled a palm, with inexplicable crystals on the "fingers" and the palm's centre. The Nucleus, the source of that monster's limitless energy, was in the centre of the spiral, surrounded by a floating fence-like structure.

The shockwaves of the transformation pushed Ash and Pikachu away miserably from the top of the tower in the air. Ash curled Pikachu up with his body and said, "Charizard!"

 With that call, Charizard came behind Ash falling and from his back, stopping Ash from falling. But it was futile as Charizard was also getting pushed back miserably by the shockwaves.

"Charizard, full power flamethrower on the ground!", Ash yelled, struggling amidst the strong shockwaves.

Charizard did as directed and fired a flamethrower on the ground. That caused their speed to get reduced on hitting the ground. As soon as Ash recovered from the hit to the ground and stood up, he asked, "Charizard, you okay?!"

Charizard slowly rose up to his legs and turned around to face Eternatus's Final form. Ash too turned around, gritting his teeth, staring up above at the monstrosity.

In a second, Leon and Jack landed at the side of Ash.

"T-T-That's E-Eternatus's final form?!", Jack muttered, totally flabbergasted after seeing that towering monstrosity.

After a second, Leon replied, "Y-yes," His eyes fixated on that.

"T-That aura...", Ash said as he felt an immense rise of aura around the atmosphere just by its presence.