Chapter 5

*In the previous chapter.*

"Byeee!" she exclaimed, flailing her hands.

"My Pokemon Master," Ms. Ketchum remarked, regretfully yet proudly, as Ash and Jack flew away.

*Now.*

Mt. Silver is not far from Ash and Jack. It took them about four hours to arrive.

"Hello, Ash... Look! There's a Pokemon Center at the mountain's foot! ", Jack exclaimed.

"You are correct."

"I can now switch my Pokemon as well. I can train and evolve my other unevolved pokemons as well!"

"This would also be a fantastic time to work out with you, Ash! Maybe I'll go ahead of you in training and defeat you ", Jack explained.

"That is not going to happen, Jack! I will not allow you to dominate me ", Ash said emphatically.

When they arrived, they noticed a figure wearing a white cloth. It was an elderly man with a beard. His robe was fastened around his waist with a white belt. It was clear that the man was expecting them.

When Ash saw that man, he remarked, "You can call me Master."

"I will train you for the next three years to make you stronger, but you must isolate yourself from the rest of the world during that period," the guy remarked mysteriously.

"But what about my mother?" "She'll be anxious if I don't talk to her," Ash remarked, concerned.

"Don't even think about her. Concentrate solely on your training. If she says anything, I'll talk to her, but for now, just focus on your training for the next three years.". Master replied.

"Your training will begin the following day."

"All right," Ash responded hesitantly.

"Call your Pokemons here from the Pokemon Center. Here's a bag for you. It may be used to store all of your Pokemon's Pokeballs."

"Do you mean everyone?", Ash asked.

"Yes! Now get going! We don't have time to waste.", Master said in a scolding way.

"I'm going to wait here till you get here, Ash," Jack stated as he walked over to a nearby stone.

"That includes you, Jack!", Master said.

"What?!", Jack exclaimed in surprise.

"Call all your pokemons back here, you two from the Pokemon center," Master ordered.

Ash and Jack headed the center to get all of their Pokemons from Professor Oak, Kukui, and Elm respectively.

*Time skip till evening.*

"We're finally here!" said Ash, gasping as he and Jack rushed back to the Pokemon center at the bottom of the hill.

"Yeah-hh *panting* Finally Ma-made it," Jack replied, panting.

"I suppose it would be difficult for me to train you," Master groaned.

"All right, you two! Go into that hut and relax. I'll begin teaching you two and your Pokemon the next day. Now go relax as much as you like because your ultimate training is about to begin!"

"What!! You're saying we have to train ourselves as well? ", Jack said, surprised, but Ash appeared to understand what Master said.

"Look, Jack, becoming physically fit is a big part of training with your Pokemon," Ash explained, and Jack nodded in agreement.

"You are correct, Ash," Master commended.

"Now get some rest!"

Ash and Jack retired to a neighboring cabin to relax.

Jack immediately fell asleep since he was exhausted after ascending the mountain, but Ash and Pikachu were excited because their ultimate training begins the next day.

"Let's sleep Pikachu, tomorrow is a huge day as our largest step toward being a Pokemon Master!" said Pikachu as he stretched next to Ash and slept.

"Good night, friend," Ash murmured, "Pika... Chu," Pikachu murmured as well while asleep.

Ash slept after he grinned at his best friend's cuteness.

AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES...