Chapter 39

*In the previous chapter.*

"Guess it was a dream.", thought Ash. He then sat silently and thought for a while about that dream. "I think the threat is related to myself being an aura user. Something this dream is surely hiding." Then he sat for a while thinking.

"So it's decided!"

*Now.*

*Continuation of the previous chapter. *

*The Next day. *

The next day, Ash informed everyone about his decision and took his leave to Cameran's palace of Rota. Ash also took Serena with him because he had to save her. Serena agreed with this too, and after informing her mother, she left with Ash for Rota.

Now, Ash and Serena are on a plane that leads to the Cameran's Palace.

"Ash?", asked Serena.

"Yes, Serena?", replied Ash.

"So how does this palace of Rota looks like?"

"It's amazing! You are gonna love it!"

"Pikachu!"

*Time skip. *

Now, Ash and Serena are at the bridge linking the Rota Kingdom with the Cameran's Palace.

"Finally, we are here!", said Ash. Serena giggled seeing this.

"But how are we entering the palace?", asked Serena while walking.

"Well, I haven't thought about it. I don't know if the guards will remember me? ", said Ash. "But I'm sure Lady Illene will remember me.", he added. To this, Serena did nothing but smile.

Soon both of them were at the Castle gate of the palace where there were several guards.

"Sorry, sir, ma'am, you are not allowed to enter.", said a guard.

Ash and Serena stopped in their tracks. Then Ash came to him and said, "I wanna meet Lady Illene."

"Sorry, but this area is restricted for normal people.", replied the guard.

"Please let them enter.", came a voice from inside.

"Master!?", yelled both Ash and Serena.

"Master, do you know them?", asked the guard.

"Of course, I do. After all, he's one of my best students and the other is his friend. ", said Master, referring to Ash and Serena.

"Sorry for my interruption, Sir, Ma'am. You two can go. ", said the guard as he gestured them to enter royally.

Ash and Serena followed Master inside. But something was about Ash was wondering so he was about to ask Master but then Master turned his head and said, "I know you have any questions. I'll answer everything."

Ash didn't say anything but quietly followed Master along with Serena, who was just admiring the inside of the palace.

In no time they entered the palace, but to their surprise (Ash and Serena), they saw Lady Illene was waiting for them along with her royal maid Jenny and her Pokemon Mime Jr. at her side. But she wasn't in her royal dress, she was in an adventurous dress.

"Hi, Ash. It's been a long time. How have you been. ", said Illene.

"Yeah. I'm fine. ", replied Ash.

Then Serena came forward and said, "It's an honor to meet you, queen."

"It's my pleasure too and please don't be formal to me, consider me as your friend only.", said Illene.