Chapter 11

*In the previous chapter.*

"My boy, I know you will return with those stones, and then we'll talk about it," Master said gently after reading Ash's expression.

"OK, Master," responded the two as they set off to discover the cave.

*Now.*

Ash and Jack are on the way to the Silver Cave. It's been two hours since they went to the mission assigned to them by the Master.

"Ash?" Jack inquired.

"What, Jack?" Ash asked.

"Is it okay if I ask you a question? I had been thinking about it for quite some time ", Jack inquired.

"Yeah," Ash agreed while strolling.

"Ash, Master assigned us the responsibility of finding a mega stone for Pidgeot."

"Yup"

"Why doesn't he inform us about the Mega stone for Charizard?" Jack wondered.

"Well... I'm not sure about that..." Ash started, stopped by Jack. "Oh, okay."

"Wait, Jack, let me finish," Ash replied, giggling slightly.

"Well... Do you know the backstory of my Charizard? " Ash inquired.

"No. But why are you asking this question? ", Jack inquired.

"Come on out, Charizard!" said Ash as he yanked Charizard from its Pokeball.

"Gggrrraaahhh!"

"Charizard, Jack wants to hear your back story," Ash remarked to Charizard, and both grinned.

"What's going on?" Jack wondered as he noticed Charizard and Ash smiling and staring at each other.

*Skipped until Ash tells Jack about his Charizard story.*(I don't want to write Charizard's narrative because it appears to be pretty uninteresting.)

"Wow, Ash, you and your Charizard have such vivid recollections of the past," Jack said.

"You bet," Ash responded.

"Now, will you explain to me why Master requested for Pidgeotite rather than for Charizard?" Jack inquired.

"Remember how I said Charizard trained in the Charizitic Valley to become the strongest ever."

"Yeah."

"This is the explanation. Charizard wants to be the strongest Charizard ever, yet he lacks any G-Max or Mega evolved forms. And I believe Master was aware of this ", replied Ash, and Charizard agreed with a nod.

"Woah, that's incredible!" cried Jack.

"Don't forget that he has finished his training in the Charizitic valley, making him the valley's strongest Charizard," Ash said.

"Excellent Charizard!" exclaimed Jack.

Charizard blushed and stroked the back of his neck.

"Will you accept to a battle with Charizard, Jack?" Ash inquired.

"Why not?" "Let's go fight!!" screamed Jack.

Ash and Jack went to a plain area where they could fight.

"Are you ready, Ash?" Jack said, smiling.

"Always ready!!" replied Ash, taking a fighting position.

"Come on, Charizard!!"

"Typhlosion, come on out."

When both starters entered the fight, they let out a tremendous and powerful scream, which caused adjacent wild Pokemons to flee because they could all sense the strength of those two beasts.