Chapter 34

Small info:- For no confusion, I'll call Squishy as Zygarde1 and his friend as Zygarde2.

*In the previous chapter.*

"Greninja, now! Lend me your power!"

"Gre-ninja!!"

They both raised their hands at the same time. Greninja was then engulfed by a massive veil of water. His appearance changed in the same way Ash had. The water that was swirling around Greninja then concentrated on his back, forming a massive shuriken.

"Ash-Greninja!!" Bonnie exclaimed, her eyes twinkling with admiration.

*Now.*

"Now, what is that?", Lance exclaimed in shock.

"This is going to be epic!", Clemont said with some excitement.

"Is this...", Jack said with confusion yet excitement.

"This is the Bond phenomenon.", Serena whispered, enough for everyone to hear.

"Go Ash-Greninja! Bring Squishy back!", Bonnie yelled out of excitement but got sad when she took the name Squishy.

Clemont noticed the change in expressions of her and said, comforting her, "Squishy and his friend will be okay, don't worry."

"Now Greninja and Sceptile, are you two ready because we have to save everyone.", Ash said to Greninja and Sceptile to which they both nodded.

"Haha! You actually think you can defeat a legendary Pokemon with these two weaklings. I can say only one Zygarde is enough to defeat you!", Lysander mocked.

"If you think these two are weaklings then just see! Greninja Cut! And Sceptile Leaf blade!"

As soon as they heard the command, Greninja placed his hands on the white stars made on his thighs and from there, a watery blade-like ninja weapon, made of water, came out. On the other hand, Sceptile's leaves on either hand started to glow green. They got erected and made a formation of a blade. Then both, with incredible speed, headed towards Zygarde. Due to their incredible speed, Zygarde was unable to respond and got hit by the attacks which pushed it back. The impact was so powerful that the ground beneath Zygarde2 cracked.

"Showing power huh?", Lysander said with a grin on his face, an evil one.

"If this you say is power then this will incinerate you! Greninja Water Shuriken! And Sceptile boost its power with solar beam!"

The command stroke their ears and Greninja started to advance his hand towards the water Shuriken on his back. Ash was imitating Greninja due to their bond. Greninja then threw the Shuriken towards Zygarde2 which created a small shockwave on throwing. Then Sceptile, with his tail, absorbed all the light. His grass bulbs on his back started glowing one by one and then Sceptile opened his mouth and unleashed the strongest grass type attack on the back of Shuriken which boosted the power of the Shuriken. The Shuriken absorbed the power of the solar beam and grew larger. Sceptile stopped to unleash the beam as he saw the Shuriken absorbing the beam. The Shuriken grew larger changed from blue to white and started shining.

"This will not work! Now Zygarde Dragon Pulse!", Lysander ordered.

The snake-like Zygarde's 50% forme, started to make a rainbow-like ball on his mouth which in no time got unleashed by him and took a shape of a Dragon and was charging towards the 'Solar Shuriken'. Both attacks hit each other and made a powerful explosion which was so powerful that it almost blew up everything near it. All of Ash's friends got pushed back by the shockwaves created by the explosion. Ash, on the other hand, was struggling to stand in his position as he was continuously getting pushed back by the shockwaves. Ash's Pokemons were in the same struggling situation. Serena who was beside Ash was continuously pushed back by the shockwaves but Ash saved her by holding her waist tightly(Please no pervert thoughts). As soon as the shockwaves got down Ash asked Serena with concern, "Are you okay Serena?