Chapter 14

*In the previous chapter.*

"Now put an end to this! Dazzling Gleam! ", shouted Ash as Pigeot surrounded her with a pink aura and fired a brilliant flash, injuring Tyranitar, who was also a dark type. Tyranitar was unable

to battle and was wailing in pain when the flash stopped.

*Now.*

"Wait! ASH WON! ", Jack said in awe.

Ash was just standing there, his thoughts so lost in the fight that he couldn't believe he and Pidgeot were worthy of Mega Evolution!

"Ash! You were victorious! You were victorious! You are now deserving of mega evolution! ", Ash exclaimed as he hugged him. Jack struggled to keep his awe at bay.

"Pigeot, we won! We actually won! ", Ash told Pigeot.

"Pikachu!" and "Pidgeot!" exclaimed Pikachu and Pigeot.

"How did you actually manage to teach Pigeot Dazz....?" asked Jack, but was cut off when he noticed Ash was not paying attention to what he was saying. With sympathy, he looked at Tyranitar.

"Feeling sorry when watching Tyranitar?" Jack inquired, his voice melancholy.

"Yea. "He was really powerful in battle, but I finished it with a super-effective attack," Ash replied pityingly as he saw Tyranitar standing up with the help of other wild Pokemon.

"Pika", "Pidge," Pidgeot and Pikachu both murmured regretfully as they watched Tyranitar.

Ash approached Tyranitar and offered him a helping hand.

"Tyranitar, it was a wonderful battle; now stand up."

Tyranitar sprang up and walked to the Mega stone, which he presented to Ash.

"Thank you!" said Ash.

After handing it to Ash, he collapses to the ground, unconscious.

"No, Tyranitar!" and "Pika!"

"Ash! We've got to take it to the Pokemon Center! After evaluating Tyranitar, Jack concluded, "I believe his health is not in excellent shape."

"But, how? His body is too large."

"That, too, is a problem."

"Why don't you catch it?" Jack suggested.

"No, I'm not going to capture him since he's asleep and will be easily caught against his will," Ash stated, and Jack nodded in agreement.

"Wait! We can lift him and transport him to the Pokemon Center using Charizard's strength ", Jack explained.

"You are correct! Come on out, Charizard, we need your help."

Charizard shouted as he emerged from his Pokeball.

"Charizard, if you are able, can you assist this Tyranitar by transporting him to the Pokemon Center?" Ash said. Charizard nodded swiftly in agreement, not wanting to be underestimated.

"Okay, then! Lift him up! You may also go with Charizard, Pikachu. We'll get there immediately now ", Ash explained.

"Wait, Ash, how are we going to get there?" Jack inquired.

"By foot because Pidgeot is fatigued after the combat."After some time, Charizard came into the Pokemon Center, accompanied by Tyranitar and Pikachu. Pikachu jumped to the ground to seek Nurse Joy's assistance.

Joy went outdoors to check the source of the sound after hearing it. She was astounded to see a Charizard holding an unconscious Tyranitar at his back.