Chapter 33

*In the previous episode.*

"Say the forces to be ready! This can't happen! How can this be!", Lysander said pretty much shocked.

"I think my work is over.", Master whispered to himself and then went over aside so that no one notice him. He then closed his eyes and disappeared in thin air like fog.

When the smoke disappeared, he saw a Pokemon coming out of there along with...

*Now.*

As soon as the smoke cleared, they all noticed a Pokemon emerge from the hole it had created. It was Sceptile, the green reptilian with a small twig in his mouth and a glowing leaf blade in his hand. He had an angry expression on his face. Clemont and Bonnie, the two siblings, followed him out. Bonnie had Clemont's hand in hers and was holding him by the waist. She was terrified by everything that was going on there. She rushed towards Serena and hugged her as soon as she saw her close to the door. Noticing this. Serena came down to her knees, made eye contact, and said like a big sister, "We're here, Bonnie, don't worry. Ash is here. He will save us."

Bonnie then let go of Serena's hug and made eye contact with her. Her eyes sparkled like stars.

"Really!! Where is he? "Bonnie exclaimed with delight, as Ash was both her idol and a big brother to her.

"Yes, Bonnie, he'll come here anytime," Serena said, a grin on her face.

"Hello Serena, it's been a long time," said Clemont. Because he had been in prison for a long time, his clothes were covered in bruises.

Serena noticed Clemont, stood up and responded with a friendly hug. Bonnie, seeing the hug, decided to join in.

They then let go of the hug and all turned to face the Sceptile, who had saved the two. Bonnie was the first to inquire, "Is it Sawyer's?"

"No, it's not Sawyer's..." Serena said, puzzledly watching it. But then Lysander cut them off.

"I don't care anymore! Gyrados! Come out and keep them at bay until they're ready! "As he tossed a Pokeball, Lysander yelled angrily.

Gyrados, the red finfish, appeared.

"Grrrrr!!!"

"Prevent them to the best of your ability! Mega Evolve! "He yelled as he raised his hand and revealed his keystone bracelet attached to his arm. The white mega energy emitted by the two stones engulfed Gyrados, which began to grow and evolve.

When the light faded, the Shiny Mega Gyrados was revealed.

"All attack it!", Lance ordered. Every one of our heroes became battle-ready and sent their Pokemons out for the battle. But then a swarm of grunts and their Pokemon appeared from behind the Gyrados.

"Now you can do nothing!" exclaimed Lysander, laughing evilly.

They all clenched their teeth in rage as they listened to this.

"All hail! Hyper Beam! "He gave the order.

As Lysander instructed, all of the Pokemon began to charge the orange beam in their mouths. Our heroes then instructed their Pokemons to attack with their attacks while they were charging the attacks. All Pokemons agreed and attacked with full force. Until then, the hyper beams had been charged, and the other Pokemons had released them as well. Both of the two powerful combined attacks collided, resulting in a powerful blast. After the smoke cleared, it was revealed that the two combined attacks were even until the hyper beams began to overpower them, as the Pokemons on the other side were far more numerous than the Pokemons on our heroes' side.