Chapter 45

*I attempted something new and dark for the first time with this story, and I hope you'll enjoy it. Please review it in the comments. And, by the way, I was getting chills by just thinking about the plot.*

*In the previous chapter.*

"It is about Ash, my lord."

"Ash..."

"My lord, yes. He is having dreams that are causing him anxiety. When he goes through this, his aura becomes unstable. His mental state is deteriorating rapidly. I stopped him today but next time would not be able to and then...", Master began, but then he paused.

"All right, I'll talk to him."

*Now.*

*Somewhere in the Kanto region.*

A man stood in a hallway within a building that was more of a facility. He appeared to be waiting for something. He was standing in front of the large window, arms crossed, viewing the sunset.

"Everything is OK, sir. You are free to meet him. ", a grunt entered the hall and said.

That man turned around and offered that grunt a pleasant grin before heading to the corridor. "Now, kill everyone," he whispered over his earpiece as the grunt went at a distance.

As he stated this, a figure in a purple dress sprang from the ceiling and slashed that grunt's neck, murdering him on the spot.

The man then reached the end of the passageway and discovered an opened gate. That man entered through that gate, but the guards on that gate were all dead and lying on the floor. After witnessing their lifeless bodies, he grinned.

That guy passed through that gate and came to another. Two grunts were dead on the other gate once more. After that, he discovered another entrance, and the guards at that gate had already been dead. He entered that gate, and then, after a turn, he entered via an entry to a black room protected by huge bulletproof walls. It was where he was supposed to meet someone.

A man sat in front of that guy, holding a cup of coffee and a Persian on his lap, on a chair on an office table. A lady stood beside him. On every side, there were ten grunts for his safety. A logo was on a screen on the wall behind them,

It was Team Rocket's headquarters, and the guy in front of him was Giovanni, who was accompanied by his secretary, Mitori

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was Team Rocket's headquarters, and the guy in front of him was Giovanni, who was accompanied by his secretary, Mitori.

"So, you finally arrived here..." Mitori said.

That man responded with a pleasant smile.

"So, what brings you here?" Giovanni eventually said.

That guy approached gently to his table and whispered in his ear, so no one could hear him, "I am here to assassinate you and take control of Team Rocket."