Chapter 47

*In the previous chapter.*

"Pikachu, what Illene said was correct? Does she hold a special place in my heart?", Ash inquired him.

"Pika!", Pikachu exclaimed.

"Do you feel that too? But I'm not sure how I feel about her.", he muttered, upset, but his eyes widened as he said it. He recalled something.

"Pikachu! My feelings for her! That's the key!", he remarked, his mood lifting and a new determination in his eyes. He sprang out of bed and ran out of the room in search of Aaron. Pikachu was confused by what Ash meant, but he followed him anyhow.

*Now.*

"Pikachu, what Illene said was correct? Does she hold a special place in my heart?", Ash inquired him.

"Pika!", Pikachu exclaimed.

"Do you feel that too? But I'm not sure how I feel about her.", he muttered, upset, but his eyes widened as he said it. He recalled something.

*Flashback.*

"Before you begin your aura training, Ash and Jack, I'd want to explain to you a little bit about aura. Aura, also known as the human energy field, is a coloured result that is claimed to surround a human body, as well as any pokemon or object. It can be found in everything. It is strong among aura wielders like ourselves, but it is much lower in other people and objects. We can feel it if we master our use of aura, and by using our feelings, we can sometimes reflect it in real life.", Master explained.

*Flashback ends.*

"Pikachu! My feelings for her! That's the key!", he remarked, his mood lifting and a new determination in his eyes. He sprang out of bed and ran out of the room in search of Aaron. Pikachu was confused by what Ash meant, but he followed him anyhow.

"Sir Aaron! I found it out! "As he approached him, he remarked. "I found out how to find her."

"And what is that?" he inquired, confused.

"Come with me," he said and he went to call Illene.

"...we can do that for security and by-" one of the officials was about to say when Ash rushed into the Queen's Hall. Everyone turned to stare at him as he walked in.

"I'm sorry, Ash, but I'm busy. We'll talk later ", Illene replied as they were in the middle of a meeting.

"Illene! I found out how to find her! ", Ash said.

"Is that true?" she asked. "I'm sorry, but I have to leave the meeting right now. I have to go for a personal reason ", she told the officials.

"It's okay, your highness, we understand," one of the officials remarked before they exited after bowing to her.

"Come with me, Illene," Ash replied and went walking to his room.

Illene giggled as she saw Ash's happy expression. "He simply wants to see her again. I was correct ", she said and followed him.

Aaron and Illene were in Ash's room, and Ash was explaining how to find her.

"Sir Aaron, you know about aura, right?" Ash inquired.

"Yes," Aaron answered.

"I just remembered master saying once that aura can be found in everything and that we can feel it if we master our use of aura, and we may even reflect it in real life. That is, we may use it to extract and reflect aura from our surroundings using our feelings. Is it really true? ", Ash said.