Chapter 12

*In the previous chapter.*

"It was not your fault. You've just recently learned this move, and you were unaware of its strength... Even I was unknown ", Ash reassured Charizard. Pikachu reassured him as well.

Charizard nodded in agreement.

"Return Charizard now. Take a long rest ", Ash explained as he returned the Pokemon.

*Now.*

Ash and Jack are now seeking a location to stay tonight after the plain area where they fought were destroyed.

"Finally! We found this location after an hour of searching ", Jack exclaimed, weary.

"Yeah, well," Ash said.

"Come on out, everyone," Ash said as Krookodile, Charizard, Gabite, Pigeot, and Blastoise emerged.

"You all as well," Jack remarked as Salamence, Vaporion, Steelix, Scarmory, and Vileploom emerged.

"What happened to Typhlosion? Is he better now? ", Ash inquired, a mournful expression on his face.

"I'm afraid not. He's still hurt "In a melancholy tone, Jack replied.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I've got two Oran berries in my purse... Feed it to Typhlosion. I'm confident he'll be OK ", Ash remarked as he handed Jack two Oran berries.

"Typhlosion, come on out."

"Typ-hlo-sion..."Typhlosion was still fighting to keep his balance.

"Take this, buddy... you'll be alright in a little while," Jack replied as he handed him the Oran berry.

Typhlosion grabbed it and ate it. After a while, he was feeling better.

"Can you now assist us in making an overnight shelter?", Ash asked.

To express their agreement, all Pokemon cried out.

"All right, let's go," Ash remarked as he walked into the trees.

Ash and a few Pokemon walked to the woods to get wood for a fire. They built a shelter till evening. and retired to their safe haven. All of their Pokemon went to sleep as well.

"Ash?"

"Y-Yeah, what Jack?" Ash said as he lay on the ground. In the morning, he was thinking about the battle.

"Are you still thinking about it?"

"Umm... Yeah."

"That destruction, even at full strength," Ash replied.

"Err... Ash?"

"Yeah."

"Was it true that the attack was at full strength?" Jack inquired.

"*Sighed* Yes," Ash replied.

"If it was at full strength, I could destroy an entire stadium if used in a stadium," Ash worried.

"Umm... Ok," Jack replied.

"It was similar to a Z-Move," Ash explained.

"What exactly is a Z-Move?" Jack inquired.

Ash discussed the mechanism of the Z-Move and how to obtain it.

"Woah... Z-Moves are AWESOME!" Jack shouted.

"Now sleep, Ash; we have a long journey ahead of us tomorrow."

"Yeah, let's sleep," Ash yawned.