Chapter 40

*In the previous episode.*

As they were about to complete what they were doing, the chamber became dark and the only light which was there came from the blue ball of Lifeforce. Then the ball grew larger and formed a kind of bubble. Then the bubble burst and they couldn't believe their eyes what they saw.

Sir Aaron and his Lucario by his side.

*Now.*

As soon as Ash opened his eyes, he saw the bubble burst. Lucario was also seeing that. As soon as the bubble burst, some blue light came from it at an instant. He was seeing two figures but was not able to identify who were they. Then the light started to fade and the two figures started to get recognized by Ash but as soon as he recognized them, his face turned pale blue. They were Sir Aaron and his Lucario. He was not able to recognize Sir Aaron completely but he quickly recognized his Lucario. As soon as the two came back to life, they were amazed to see everyone but then Aaron's eyes turned to Master. A smile appeared on his face and he headed forward towards him.

*A/N: Sorry if I make any mistake in the speech of Sir Aaron cuz I don't know how he would have spoken.*

"It's nice to meet you again Master.", said Aaron.

As soon as Ash heard the words, he was more shocked. First of all Sir Aaron and his Lucario are revived and then Sir Aaron knows Master! How could that be possible if he died thousands of years ago?

Then Sir Aaron felt extreme aura energy emitting from Ash. He didn't know who Ash was but he faced him. Ash was just dumbstruck and was standing there, confused about what was happening. Was that a dream? No. It couldn't be... How could it just be... But then Aaron raised his hands and placed his palms on Ash's forehead and closed his eyes concentrating on his aura. But for him, things went wrong. The connection broke too quickly as Aaron got pushed back by the intense energy. He was profusely sweating.

"So much energy but how?!", were the words that came out of Aaron's mouth after the connection broke.

"Master, this is Ash. You remember I told you about a kid having the same Aura as you have.", said Aaron's Lucario.

"Nice to meet you, Ash.", said Aaron to Ash after his introduction.

"N-Nice to meet you too, S-Sir Aaron.", said Ash nervously.

Then he faced Illene and said bowing to her, "It's a pleasure to meet you, queen Illene."

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Sir Aaron. And please call me Illene...", said Illene.

"And you?", asked Aaron referring to Serena which was standing beside her.

"I'm Serena. I'm a friend of Ash, and it's a pleasure to meet you.", said Serena formally. To this Aaron smiled. Then he again faced Master with a serious look.

"Master, if you are here and you called me, then there's surely is something wrong."

"I'll tell you later but first let's go to the castle."

"Okay..."

Till here, Ash's Lucario and Sir Aaron's Lucario had considered themselves as rivals. (I didn't show their rival speech here cuz I didn't feel appropriate writing this... But later in this story, I'll show their rivalry.)

*Time skip till they reach the castle.*

After they all entered the castle, they made their way to the hall where the private matters of the castle were discussed. Till here Ash had figured it out that he was not in a dream and Sir Aaron and his Lucario were revived. Also, Ash patiently waited for the explanation by Master as he was told. In the meantime, Aaron understood why Master were there.