Chapter 27

*In the previous chapter.*

They then noticed helicopters approaching them.

"Lysander!" growled Alain angrily.

The chopper arrived, and Lysander and someone stepped out...

*Now.*

When that 'someone' stepped out of the helicopter, everyone was shocked to see who it was...

ASH.

*Flashback.*

Lucario said telepathically, "Let's show them who we are.".

So let's go and tell them who we are and what will happen if they mess up with us., said Ash with such an angry tone that his aura started to leak out of him. In the form of flames, the aura began to ooze out of him.

(I hope you can understand the thing which I'm trying to explain

(I hope you can understand the thing which I'm trying to explain. Just like what Lucario is doing in this pic, Ash is doing the same thing but at a greater level. Also, I don't own any pictures.)

"Calm down, Master. Your anger is gaining hold of you ", Lucario expressed concern.

"Pika Pika Chu!" said Pikachu.

"You are correct. I can't do this... until I'm told to ", Ash murmured as he calmed himself.

"So let's go!" said Ash, a little angrily. They made it to the base's walls, which were surrounded by the electric fence.

"Electric fence, huh?" mumbled Ash, "Pikachu, use your iron tail on it!" he instructed Pikachu.

Pikachu prepared for combat in his fighting posture, exuding enormous might. Then his tail became white. It was the Iron Tail attack. He then sprang into the air and, while somersaulting, struck his tail on the fence with such power that the surrounding fences got destroyed.

"Good Pikachu, now let's go in," Ash replied as Pikachu hopped onto his shoulder. Lucario was also following him from behind.

"Lucario, use your aura to check if someone is close," Ash said quietly.

Lucario did as instructed and utilized his aura vision to determine whether or not anyone was present. Fortunately, no one was around, so they proceeded to the building's walls.

"These are incredibly hard. Want to use power to get in? ", Ash enquired, grinning.

Lucario and Pikachu both grinned as they realized what Ash was thinking.

"Lucario, Aura sphere! Pikachu, Iron tail! ", Ash instructed.

Lucario then put both of his paws across one other and began charging a larger and far more powerful Aura sphere. He then hurled the sphere at the base's walls. Pikachu, on the other hand, energized his tail, making it steel, and bashed his tail into the building's walls with full force.This resulted in a massive explosion as strong attacks hit with a wall designed to withstand Pokemon attacks if the base came under attack. The wall, however, was incompatible with the power of those two overpowering strikes and blasted a large hole in it.