Chapter 49

*So, what's up, guys? This is the last part of this story for this year. It was challenging for me to finish this story in a single day, but I did it. This was not something I had planned for this year, but I had an idea for it right away and I just wrote it.

So, guys, sit back, relax and enjoy the story,*

*In the previous chapter.*

The water then slowly began to disappear, and Silver couldn't believe what he was seeing as the water veil vanished. Greninja, who had changed appearance, was kneeling on the ground, eyes closed. The water, which was slowly disappearing, spun and headed to Greninja's back, forming a large Shuriken on his back. Then he slowly rose to his feet and opened his eyes.

Yes, it was Ash Greninja!!!

*Now.*

"What the hell is this?" muttered Silver.

"This is your doom," Ash stated gently.

"Still you will never be able to defeat me! Darkrai, Dark pulse! "Silver yelled.

Darkrai made his palms face each other, then formed a ball of dark energy and from it, launched a dark pulsating beam at Greninja. But something unexpected happened. As the pulse beam was going to strike Greninja, he created a purple katana of water, flipped it upside down, and used it to divert the pulsating beam into two.

"What?" Silver whispered.

"Now you see!" said Ash. "Greninja!"

Greninja then ran over to Darkrai and used Aerial Ace on his chin. But to his surprise, Darkrai dodged it by going inside the shadows.

"Close enough, huh?" Silver smirked devilishly. "Focus Blast!"

Darkrai reappeared behind Greninja and creates a powerful sphere from his hands. Before Greninja could react, the strike landed on his back and pushed him away. Ash could feel his back burning as a result of this. He gripped his back but tried not to show Silver his weakness.

"Get up, Greninja!" Ash thought, his face tensed.

Greninja struggled to get to his feet. That Fighting-type attack had done harm to him.

"Darkrai! Dark Void! "Silver yelled. Darkrai brought its hands together and produced a crimson and black ball in its fists at his command. He then fired it at Greninja. Greninja was unable to react, and as a result, he was hit, and a crimson black bubble appeared around his body, quickly fading and causing him to fall asleep.

"No Greninja!" shouted Ash, concerned. His eyes were filled with fear. The effect of the attack on Greninja was also having an effect on him, and sleep was taking over.

"No No No!! I. I am feeling sleepy. No! I have to be strong!", Ash thought, struggling not to sleep. But he was unable to resist the sleep due to his and Greninja's bond. He first falls to his knees and then fully over the ground. He falls asleep.

"Pikapi!", Pikachu yelled as he tries to wake Ash up, but his efforts were futile.

"Now Darkrai, Dream Eater!" Silver yelled, but then he noticed Ash falling unconscious on the ground.

"Huh? What? That child is already on the floor. ", Silver had this thinking, but then he realised. "Ah, I understood. If that frog is hurt, so will that kid ", he said. Pikachu heard this and went onto the battlefield to save both Ash and Greninja. He unleashed a powerful bolt of electricity on Darkrai, but he dodged it.

"On that mouse Darkrai, Dark void!" Silver said casually. At his command, Darkrai launched the dark crimson ball at Pikachu. The attack was so quick that he was unable to react, and he was hit, and a crimson black bubble appeared around his body that soon disappeared and caused him to go into sleep. Pikachu stumbled. His body was falling to sleep. He approached Ash and touched his hand. Pikachu said, "Pikapi..." before falling asleep.