Idea #1: The Weapons Coven

Information:

In a universe where 30% of the Boiling Isles are magicless witches, Emperor Belos receives a message from the Titan and establishes a coven composed of mostly magicless witches that was trained in combat and given magic infused weapons. Though they do not possess magic, their strength, training, and ingenuity of the coven is said to make the Weapons Coven equal to the Emperor's Coven!

Inspiration:

Kingdom Hearts, Keyblades and Organization XIII.

Fate Stay series, Servants.

Seven Deadly Sins anime.

Coven Head:

Hunter (44 years old)

Hunter's Appearance:

Short spike hair, slight cut on left ear, cut scar on right cheek, slim muscular frame (Giorno from Jojo), gold and black armor with lion heads on shoulders and chest.

Coven Symbol:

A silver shield with two black swords crossed behind it.

Magic Schools Track Color:

A spiral of silver and black

Coven Members Uniform:

Medieval armor with witch's wool sewn inside but each member can decide how much armor they wear.

Weapon Types:

All forms (Minus guns since they don't exist in the demon realm)

Weapon Limit:

2-3 weapons for each member but the coven head can use as many as they wish.

Magic Weapon Types:

Elemental, Physical Ability Boosting, Magic Absorbing, and Anti Magic.

Coven Relic:

The Sword of Rupture, Ea. (From Fate Series)

 (From Fate Series)

Pairing:

Hunter X Lilith and Kikimora

Oneshot for Inspiration:

An alarm clock rang as a hand slapped it off, a bed was rustling as a slim muscular man with short spiked blond hair rose from his bed.

"Another day, another snail." He said to himself before a small hand grabbed his arm.

"Hunter, Darling, come back to bed." A small woman with two hands for hair said on the right side of the bed.

"Kiki, you know I have to get to the coven. The weapon makers need the schematics for the new shield and I have to met with the archers to over see their new applicants." Hunter said to her before a bigger, pale hand grabbed his other arm.

"Did you forgot that it's your day off? As well as mine and Kiki's? You promised us a day of relaxing, and cuddles." A woman with purple hair and platinum eyes said.

"Oh! I completely forgot but Lilith, I-" Hunter was stopped as he was pulled back into bed and held down by Kikimora and Lilith.

"No butts except yours in this bed with us. Now go back to sleep." Kikimora said as she closed her eyes.

"And don't make me use the sleeping spell." Lilith said as she went back to sleep as well.

Hunter sighed as he let himself fall back asleep, willingly being trapped in the grip of two beautiful witches.

'I am a coven head and the physically strongest male witch on the Boiling Isles, yet I am helpless against the decisions of my wives.' Hunter thought as he pulled them close to him, letting Kikimora and Lilith rest on his chest.