Idea #31: Dr. Luz Frankenstein, the Scientific Witch

(Idea from brnstin on Wattpad/reddj3012 on FanFiction)

Information:

All anyone talks about on the boiling isles is magic, you can't go anywhere without hearing someone say something about it. But what's about science? An endless road of possibilities that could do things even magic could! Alador Blight leads that revolution with his Abomitons and other Blight Industry products but a new witch is on the rise and she's going to show the world just what science can do in a world of magic!

Inspiration:

Frankenstein

Entrapta, She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

Luz's Appearance:

Long black hair kept in a large ponytail, magically enchanted to become a third or multiple limb for each hands. She wears a welding goggles on her forehead, white tank top, baggy gray pants, and black boots.

Pairing:

Lumity (mostly because of Odalia's interest but Luz would begin to like it)

Oneshot for Inspiration (Short, sorry):

In the snows of the Knee, a castle stood strong in the night as flashes of light came from inside!

"Yes! Yes! It's almost complete!" A young girl shouted in glee, zooming into a makeshift lab in the west wing of the castle.

Said girl was currently using a blowtorch to weld something together, a metallic looking limb to a body under a sheet.

"It's almost done, and then! Then, I will-" the girl said before a door was opened.

"Luz!" A voice called out, making the girl stop working.

"Yes, mom?!" Luz asked, turning to the door and pulling up  her welding mask.

"Dinner is ready!" She called out to Luz. "It's your favorite!"

"Yes!" Luz said excitedly before putting her tools down and covering her creation with a sheet. "Be right up!"

'That's enough work for today but soon, you will change everything the Isles thinks about magic and science!' Luz thought in glee of her creation before she rushed out of her lab to eat dinner.