Idea #50: Daughter of the Strongest

Information:

The Hanma Family had a line of proud and deadly fighters, becoming one of the deadliest and most feared individuals in the world but what if there was a new addition to the family? One that could be coming the strongest out of all of them, born with the ability to learn years of martial arts in just days at a time but could it even be possible if she was the silliest and most pure hearted Hanma of them all?

Inspiration:

Baki series (all anime and manga series)

Luz's Family:

Camila Noceda, mother
Baki Hanma, sperm donor
Manny Noceda, father
Yujiro Hanma, grandfather
Jack Hanma, uncle
Yuichiro Hanma, deceased great grandfather

Luz's fighting styles:

MMA, Kung Fu, Karate, Judo, Sambo, Jiujitsu, Capoeira, Lethwei, Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Chinese Kenpo, Systema, Aikido, Grappling, Sumo, and many more.

Pairing:

Harem (You Decide!)

Oneshot for Inspiration:

The school bell rang as students were walking to their lockers, ready to head home for the day. All but one girl as she was heading towards the gym, with every person in the hall moving out of the way because of how scared they were of her.

'There she goes again.'

'Does she have no social life?'

'I'd ask her to hang out but she's just too freaky.'

All of them had these thoughts and more as this teenage girl was walking through the halls, an air of confidence around her. This girl was Luz Noceda, the strongest teenager in Connecticut. Possibly in the entire United States of America.

'Hmm, I wonder what I'll learn today? Maybe some kicking techniques? Or maybe some new Arabia type martial arts if there are any.' Luz thought, pushing the gym doors open and walking inside.

"Hey, couch. You don't mind if I stay do you?" Luz asked with a grin.

Seeing the grin made a shiver go down the man's spine, making his fear of the young girl grow more.

"S-Sure, Luz. You can stay so long as you want! You know where the spare keys are!" The couch said, giving Luz a shaky thumbs up!

This girl, who was strong enough to fight everyone in the school and win, was making him tremble like a 6 year old getting scolded by his parents!

"Great! See you tomorrow!" Luz said with a smile, walking past him.

The man ran for his life with his things, leaving Luz inside of the school gym alone. She chuckled at him running away before she put her bag to the side, rolling her shoulders before taking off her shirt, shorts, and shoes to just be in her sports bra and athletic leggings.

'Alright, time to get to work.' Luz thought as the air around her changed, her hair standing up as she smiled at nothing in front of her.

-A few Hours Later-

Luz walked out of the gym with sweat in her brow, a satisfied smile on her face from the great workout she had.

"Alright, I've almost got Bartitsu under my belt. Another day or two and I can move onto another martial art." Luz said to herself before freezing, sensing something in the air.

A heaviness or a strong aura, something directed at her that made Luz anxious yet also excited. Like someone that could actually keep up with her in a sparring match!

'I don't know what this is but I LOVE IT!' Luz thought, turning to her left and seeing an "empty" school parking lot.

"So you sense me? You've got good instincts." A voice said before footsteps were heard.

Luz dropped her bag as her smiled widened, the mysterious person stepping into the light to reveal an adult male about 40 years old. His muscular build was impressive and his hair was bright red, almost shining under the street light, he also had a mold in his left upper lip while wearing sweet pants and a gray hoodie.

"Thanks. And I can tell from your stance, you're not like any adult I've ever met. You're strong, REALLY strong." Luz said, actually sweating in anticipation. "I'd ask what your name is but-"

"Hanma, Baki Hanma." Baki said, smiling at Luz as he walked closer. "And I've come a long way to meet you, Luz. All the way around the world and do you want to know why?"

"I kind of do but I'm really just more interested in a fight. I can tell you want the same thing." Luz said, assuming a grappling stance. "So, you want to fight, Mr. Hanma?"

'She wants to fight a total stranger? And not even question if I'm dangerous or how I know her name or anything?' Baki thought before chuckling, shaking his head. 'Yeah, she's a Hanma alright.'

"Okay, Luz. We can fight for a bit but don't cry when I beat you." Baki said, taking off his hoodie and revealing his scar covered body.

This made Luz even more excited to fight as her hair stood up, a mysterious glow coming to her eyes as she saw Baki take a fighting stance.

'This guy.......is super cool!' Luz thought as her first serious fight was about to begin.