Idea #22: The Ex-Marine

Information:

Justice, that is the job of the World Government and the Marines. To protect the innocent and to slay the evils of the world for a prosperous future, Luz Nocdea believed in that all her life as her mother served the Marines proudly as Vice Admiral. So much so that Luz wanted to serve just like him and did just that by becoming the youngest captain at age 15. That is, until one day, a pirate that was offered a spot as one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea. killed her and and nothing was done about it. That made Luz give up all faith in the navy and quit, deciding she would bring justice using her own moral compass. Not the compass of people that let a murderer into their ranks.

Inspiration:

One Piece, anime

One Piece Film Z, movie

Luz's Ex-Rank:

Marine Captain

Luz's Age:

16

Luz's Clothes:

Brown cloak, red long sleeve shirt, black vest, gray camouflage pants, and army boots.

Luz's Abilities:

The Six Powers/Rokushiki: A set of special martial arts that allow humans to have the strength, speed, and durability beyond normal standards.

1. Moonwalk/Geppo: It allows users to push themselves off the air itself with superhumanly strong kicks, allowing them to travel through, and remain in, midair for extended periods in what effectively resembles flight.

2. Iron Body/Tekkai: It hardens the users' muscles to the level of iron, in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. However, it can be broken by strong enough forces and the user is unable to move while using it.

3. Tempest Kick/Rankyaku: A powerful projectile technique, in which the users start by kicking at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp compressed blades of wind that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body.

4. Shave/Soru: It allows the users to move at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power, by kicking off the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye.

5. Finger Pistol/Shigan: A close-quarter combat technique, in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at a very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound. A very useful technique that can connect rapidly and accurately, which works well with the Rokushiki users' impressive speed and agile techniques.

6. Paper Art/Kami-e: It makes the users' body extraordinarily flexible in order to avoid any attacks, float, and bend their body like a piece of paper.

Luz's Haki: A mysterious power that allows the user to utilize their own spiritual energy for various purposes. It can be used to sense people's spiritual energy and predict their actions, give the user a protective coating of spiritual energy, and, for a certain group of "chosen ones", overpower the willpower of others. All living beings in the world are capable of learning Haki; however, most people do not notice it or fail to awaken it.

1. Observation/Kenbunshoku Haki: A form of Haki that grants the user a sixth sense that allows them to sense the presence, strength, and emotions of others, as well as gain limited precognitive abilities.

2. Armament/Busoshoku Haki: A form of Haki that allows the user to use their own spiritual energy to create, in essence, an invisible armor around themself, providing incredible offensive and defensive capabilities. Often comes off as skin turning shiny and black, like metal.