Idea #56: My servant, my lover

Information:

Luz is a rare human slave that was sold and given to Amity Blight of the Blight family, but was half blind and only had one worm. To make up for this so she would be useful to Amity, abomination magic was used to restore her sight and give her a new arm.

Over time, Amity and Luz grew closer than just as servant and master, slowly becoming secret lovers. Even though that came with consequences. If the rest of the Blight family found out, Amith would lose her "servant" and Luz will be left half blind and one armed again.

They both need each other (for cover and for usefulness) but in the end, they do love each other.

Inspiration:

@/estrilex_48 on instagram.

Beta Owl House

Pairing:

Luz X Amity

Oneshot for Inspiration:

SLAP!

Luz was knocked to the floor by Odalia, who had a look of contempt and rage as she glared down at Luz. The rest of the family, minus Amity, watched from the sidelines.

"What do you think you were doing inside of Amity's room, slave?" She demanded as Luz slowly got up.

"I-I apologize, ma'am. I was simply gathering Mistress Amity's laundry before I felt tired. I thought I could take a quick nap before going back to work." Luz said, stuttering a bit.

"A nap?! Filth like you napping in my daughter's bed?! Disgusting!" Odalia said as she pulled out a handkerchief and wiped her hand clean. "You should've known better than to sleep in your master's bed! Something like you sleeps on the floor, nowhere else!"

"Understood, ma'am." Luz said, looking down to the floor.

"I don't think you DO. Perhaps I should reeducate you." Odalia said before grabbing had necklace, summoning a purple spirit!

Luz could only gasp before it grabbed her by the neck, yanking her off the floor!

"Ugh! Huh!" She grunts, feeling her air cut off as she kicked her feet.

"YOU are a slave, a servant we bought for our youngest to make her life easier! And for your service, you are given a new arm and new eye so you can feel normal once more!" Odalia said, glancing at Luz's right abomination arm and eye. "Without us, you would be in the gutter wasting away like the piece of shit you are! You should be grateful to even be in our presence and this is how you repay us?!"

"Uuuuuuuuh!" Luz grunts, the spirit's grip becoming tighter on her throat.

She tried to grab the arm but both her hands went through the spirit.

"Still showing disrespect? Alador, her arm and eye." Odalia said.

"Yes, dear." Alador said before snapping his fingers.

Luz gasped as her right arm melted away and her eye become blind again, becoming frantic as she "scrapped" faster at the arm than before.

"Oh look, she's panicking." Emira said with a giggle.

"I gotta record this." Edric said, pulling out his scroll.

Odalia grinned as the spirit gripped harder, making Luz slowly turn blue as she was slowing down.

'No! No! Titan please, no!' She thought, fearing her death would be soon.

It would take a miracle to save her from dying at the hands of her owners.

THUD!

A sound drew everyone's attention, turning to the entrance of the living room to see Amity had finally returned home. The surprised look on her face showed that she had no idea what was happening or why it was happening.

"Ah, Amity. You're home, good." Odalia said with a smile. "I hope you don't mind but I was right in the middle of disciplining your maid. Apparently, she assumed it was okay for her to actually nap in your bed and on the job no less. So-"

Amity couldn't hear a thing her mother was saying, focusing only on Luz slowly being chocked to death as her abomination arm was gone and her right eye was blind again. Tears were flowing down her face as she gazed at the ceiling with a look of sorrow and fear.

A look Amity HATED seeing on her.

'Stop it, put her down. Stop iT, PUT HER DOWN.' Amity thought, slowly walking towards her mother, who kept talking and talking. 'STOP IT, PUT HER DOWN!'

Bursting forth in a sprint, Amity punched Odalia in the face and sent her to the floor! Her family gasped as the spirit faded away, releasing Luz as she dropped to the floor!

"HUUUUUU!" Luz breathed deeply, still crying as she regained her lost breath.

"A-Amity Blight! What is-" Odalia was kicked in the face, blood flying from her mouth.

The hits didn't stop as Amity sat in her stomach and punched her face again and again!

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

After losing track of how many times she punched her mother, Amity stopped as her hands were covered in blood and her mother was lying down with her face bloodily bruised.

"HUU! HUU! HUH! HUH!" Amity breathes heavily before getting up and glaring down at her mother.

"A-A-Amity! Th-" Alador shut up as she glared at him, her eyes glowing with rage as blood dripped from her hands.

"Don't. EVER. Touch her again." Amity said before turning to Luz, walking towards her.

The human was sitting up and nursing her throat before looking up, seeing her master.

"Am-" Luz was silenced as Amity reformed her abomination arm and right eye.

She reached up, only to see her hands covered in blood. Amity quickly used more abomination magic to get the blood off and toss it to the side.

"Say you're okay." Amity said, almost pleading Luz to say it. "Please."

"...I am, now that-" Luz was silenced by lips on her own.

The Blight family gasped, Odalia included as Alador was helping her up, at sight of their youngest daughter kissing her servant! Amity ignored them as she pulled away from Luz and picked her up in her arms.

"We're going to my room." Amity said before turning and glaring at her family again. "DO NOT disturb us. And if any of you hurt my Luz again, I'LL KILL YOU."

With that threat left in the air, Amity walked away from her family. Leaving her school bag on the floor along with the blood she spilled from beating her mother.