Idea #41: Queen Peach and Princess Luz

Information:

In the city of New York, an accident happened and the death of her parents sends a young Luz into a down spiral of sorrow. With nobody to turn to, she runs off and gets lost in the sewer systems of the city. Eventually, she comes across a unique green pipe that somehow draws her in and takes her to a world unlike any other....where a new life for her begins and a new family.

Inspiration:

The Super Mario Bros., the video game series and the movie.

HomeLuz AU by Swainart on DeviantArt/Twitter.

Pairing:

Peach X Mario

Oneshot for Inspiration:

Princess Peach was currently looking over some form in her kingdom, making sure everything was going to go smoothly in her peaceful for herself and her citizens. Suddenly, the doors are pushed open and a toad guard rushed towards her with a frantic look on his face.

"Princess! Princess! You must come immediately!" The toad said, quickly moving into a salute.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" Peach asked, standing up and looking worried.

"A Toad has returned from the forest and has brought someone unlike any other!" The guard said before pointing towards Peach. "Except you!"

"Me?!" Peach asked in shock, rushing out of the throne room as the guard rushed behind her. "Take me too them!"

"Yes, princess!" The guard toad said, running as fast as he could to lead her towards the similar being.

The two rushed through the kingdom as a crowd of toads was assembled in the square as the toad that brought the small person was pushing the crowd away. They wore a hooded cloak to keep them hidden but was shaking in fear from the crowd.

"Back off! Give them some room! Come on!" Toad shouted, using a frying pan to keep the other toads away.

The person in the cloak was slowly being overwhelmed and beginning to cry, sobbing just loud enough for Toad to hear until.....

"Make way for the princess!" The guard shouted as he and Peach came rushing in, making the crowd gasp and quickly make path.

"Princess! Thank goodness, you're here." Toad said, putting hips frying pan way.

"I cam as soon as I heard. Is it true, did you really find someone like me?" Peach asked him.

"I did but please, be gentle with her." Toad said before turning to the small person. "Hey, this is the princess I was telling you about."

The small person looked up as they slowly moved towards Peach, who kneels before s the hood slowly came off. Peach gasped at the sight of the person, a young girl of 6 years with brown skin, black hair, and hazel eyes. She appeared to be injured with small bruises and scraps as she was still crying a bit, shaking in fear.

"C-Can you help me? P-Please?" She asked, gripping the cloak tightly.

'She's just a little girl, like I was, but she looks like she's been through so much.' Peach thought, slowly reaching towards the girl as she flinched a bit. 'And she's so scared.'

"Don't worry, I promise, I will help you as best as I could." Peach said, fully reaching for the girl and embracing her into a hug. "My name is Peach, what's your name?"

"L-L-Luz." The girl said, still shaking in Peach's arms as she gripped her dress.

Princess Peach slowly stood up as she turned around and took Luz back to the castle, planning on giving her some medical attention and possibly a meal if she was hungry. For the first time in a long time, Princess Peach was no longer alone in this wide, wide world. She now had another human to keep her company and to take care off.