Idea #48: Samurai of the Boiling Isles

Information:

As Jack and Ashi attempted to travel back in time to stop Aku, the shogun of darkness countered the time portal and transformed it into a dimensional portal to send them through time AND space. Now trapped in a new dimension, Jack and Ashi must work to find a way back while also trying to save this world from another evil ruler.

Same problems, different world.

Side Notes:

Luz would be trained by Eda in magic and Jack and Ashi in combat.

Inspiration:

Samurai Jack series and video games

Harem:

1. Ashi

 Ashi

2. Edalyn "Eda" Clawthorne

 Edalyn "Eda" Clawthorne

3. Lilith "Lily" Clawthorne

 Lilith "Lily" Clawthorne

4. Kikimora

Oneshot for Inspiration:

Inside of the Emperor's Castle, Lilith was leading the group of "criminals" through the inner depths on a mission to save Eda. If they don't make it to her in time, then she'll be nothing more than a statue and it will be all Lilith's fault.

"This should talk you right to the stage." Lilith said, gesturing platform.

"Thank you, Lilith." Jack said with a nod.

"We can't thank you enough for doing this." Ashi said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't thank you, I don't deserve it." Lilith said, shaking her head before turning to Luz. "Just please, save my sister and her out of her as fast as possible."

"We will but why not come with us? You know the truth now, so there's no reason to stay with the coven." Luz said to her as King jumped to the platform.

"I know but I feel I should stay. A double agent inside of the coven could help you all more than joining you." Lilith said with a sad but firm lip.

"We understand but still, be careful, Lilith." Jack said to her, bowing to her.

Lilith smiled at him as she bowed back. She turned to leave before Luz spoke again.

"Wait, where are the guards? If this leads to the stage, it should be better protected." She said, looking around.

Jack and Ashi gasped at this, quickly pulling out their weapons!

"It's a trap!" They shouted!

"Quite." A new voice said as monster vines reached out to the group!

Jack and Asha moved to protect Luz, slashing at any hands with their swords as Lilith and King were snatched away!

"Lilith! King!" Luz shouted for them.

"Stay back, Luz!" Jack shouted, dodging a vine and slashing it off before deflecting another.

"We've got this!" Ashi shouted, using two swords to block and attack.

'Thank Titan Eda had a room chalk full of weapons!' Ashi thought.

They continued fighting for a few minutes before the vines stopped, moving away from the group as a dim light filled the room.

"Impressive. Very impressive." Belos said, sitting in a throne of a large skull and bones as Lilith and King dangled at his sides.

"Belos." Jack said, glaring at Belos as he held his katana firmly.

"What are you doing here?" Ashi asked.

"I just thought I'd come and see the two that have been giving my coven so much trouble since they arrived." Belos said, leaning on his hand. "I have to say, I am far from being disappointed, but I only wish you two would fight for the right side

"You are most definitely NOT the right side." Ashi said, gritting her teeth. "You're no different than the last tyrant we face and your fate will be the same as his when we get back."

"Oh? Such misplaced confidence, just like Lilith." Belos said, turning to Lilith. "You had so much potential and you threw it away for some wild witch."

"Eda is not some wild witch!" Luz shouted, gripping Eda's staff. "She's the greatest friend and mentor a person can have! And she's a heck of a lot better person than you will ever be!"

Belos simply shook his head at their loyalty to Eda, snapping his fingers as King and Lilith were pulled away to the ceiling!

"WEEEEH!/AAAAAA!" They screamed.

"No!" Luz shouted as Jack held her back. "Jack, let me go!"

"We will get them back, Luz. I promise! But first, we must deal with him." Jack said, getting the same feeling anger he felt whenever he faced Aku.

A feeling of righteous justice needing to destroy unholy evil! Something that Ashi also felt as Belos turned his attention back to them.

"Now that those two are out of the way, why don't we all have a little chat?" Belos asked them, his eyes glowing blue under his mask.