Idea #39: Mutants

Information:

The Weapon X, a secret U.S. Government project intended to deliberately induce superpowers for military purposes via genetic engineering. Specifically, creating mutations in normal humans and enhancing preexisting mutations, aka kidnapping innocent people and mutants to experiment on. For years, the program was a "success" and created constant soldiers to protect the world until one day, two mutants decided they didn't want to be in the program anymore. Even if it meant turning against the world itself, they would keep fight for their freedom against friend or foe.

Inspiration:

X-Men; comics, cartoons, movies, etc

Pairing:

Beta Lumity

Oneshot for Inspiration:

An alarm rang through a secret government base, making every soldier go on alert as a speaker shouted out orders!

"Red alert! Red alert! Subjects Razor and Eagle have escaped! All personal have orders to shoot on sight and subdue the subjects! I repeat, shoot on sight and subdue the subjects!" The man on the speaker said!

Suddenly, a long piece of metal was lodged into the speaker, destroying it as a 5'4 tall woman with long green hair, pale skin, and golden eyes glared at it. The most eye catching feature of her were the large, silver metal wings protruding from her back!

 The most eye catching feature of her were the large, silver metal wings protruding from her back!

"Always hated that thing." She said, rolling her shoulders as she only wore black shorts and a black sports bra.

"Less talking more running, Amity! We need to keep moving!" Another woman said, African-Latin and 6 feet tall, as she looked around a corner while wearing the same thing as Amity. "The exit is just a few corridors down and we'd reach it faster if you'd stop leaving your metal feather as a trail!"

"Bite me, Luz! You know I have sensitive ears." Amity said, walking up to Luz.

"So do I but I such it up! Now come on! The exit is this way!" Luz said, taking the lead as Amity followed behind her.

Rushing down the hall, the duo was met with several armed guards coming towards them with guns in hand!

"Take them down!" One said as they began shooting!

"Goddamn grunts!" Luz said with a growl, rushing forward despite the bullets hitting her body!

Suddenly, three long razor blades extend from between her fingers as Luz roared!

She powered through the guns before stabbing them in the chest or heads!

"Can you at least save some for me?!" Amity shouted, using her metal wings as shields before grabbing two feather to rip off and used as daggers!

She slashed a guard's neck before using him as a shield as she charged another and impaled both of them! After years of being experimented on and tortured by these government bastards, the two had a lot of aggression built up towards them! This escape was their chance at freedom and an outlet for all that anger, though the one good side of all this was that it brought them together so they didn't suffer alone!

"Rah!" Luz roared as she stabbed the last one in the stomach, driving him to the wall before stabbing him in throat to kill him!

"That's the last of them!" Amity said, pulling her metal feather dagger from another dead guard! "Let's hurry to the exit. We should be close."

"Right." Luz said before her ears picked up on something, something oddly familiar. "Wait, I hear something."

"More guards?" Amity asked, flicking blood from her feathers.

"No, something else." Luz said before rushing off! "Come on!"

Amity groaned at this before following after Luz. The two of them rushed down a corridor, killing more guards along the way!

"Where the hell are we going?!" Amity asked her.

"You should hear it!" Luz said, still rushing forward.

"Hear what?!" Amity asked as Luz stopped before a door, stopping by it herself.

"Hear her." Luz said before using her claws to slash through the door scanner.

The door unlocked as Luz pushed it open, revealing a dark room with a single light inside. The only resident in the room was a young girl, possibly one of the newest mutants to be abducted.

"D-Don't hurt me! Please!" The little girl said, wearing a plain hospital dress, as she held her hands up.

She had bluish, off-white hair, messy and unkempt, which is parted in the middle of her forehead, almost reaching down to her waist. She had very wide, innocent-looking, bright red eyes that filled with tears as she begged them not to hurt her. Poking out from the right side of her forehead is a small, brown horn; a physical sign of her mutation.

'A little girl? That's who Luz heard?' Amity thought as Luz slowly approached the girl, pulling her claws back in.

"It's okay, you're in no danger. We're not gonna hurt you." Luz said, kneeling before the girl.

"Y-You're not?" The girl asked, sniffling a bit as she was crying a bit.

"No, we're not. You see, my friend and I are actually planning on leaving this place." Luz said, gesturing to Amity. "And since you don't seem to like it here either, would you like to come with us?"

"R-Really? I-I can leave?" The girl asked, crying tears of joy as Luz nodded to her.

"Yes, I swear on my life, we'll leave this place today. You, me, and Amity." Luz said, offering her hand to her. "What do you say, little girl?"

The little girl looked at Luz's hand before glancing at Amity, wondering if she approves of this as well since she was also her savior.

'She's looking at me like that.......I can't just say no to her.' Amity thought, /slowly smiling as she nodded. 'She....reminded me too much of us when we first arrived. She needs to be saved unlike we were.'

"I-Yes. I want to go with you." The girl said, grabbing Luz's hand.

"Then let's get out of her, together." Luz said, moving to pick up the girl and carry her in her arms. "So, before we leave, can you tell me your name, kid?"

"Eri. My name is Eri." The girl, Eri, said as she put her head in Luz's shoulder and felt completely safe.

"Well, it's not to net you, Eri. Now let's get out of here, together." Luz said, walking out of the room with Amity following.