Idea #5: The Fusing Witch

Information:

Being the daughter of the Beast Keeping Coven Head, Eberwolf, Luz had a lot to live up to as she wanted to follow in her footsteps. She wanted to do everything to impress her mother, learning the ways of the animals, fighting them, living like them, etc. Eventually, Luz discovered her magic was unique, not only could she understand the beasts as if she was one of them, she could fuse them together to form an entirely new creature! Will Luz become a witch worthy to take her mother's place or will she become a whole new animal that the Isles can't handle?

Inspiration:

DC Comics, B'Wana Beast

Luz's Appearance:

Wild hair that reached down her back, a dress made of Slither Beast fur with a blue sash around her waist, and sandals. She also has sharp teeth.

Magic:

Beast Keeping Magic

Fusion Magic

Luz's Family:

Eberwolf (Mother, Head of Beast Keeping Coven)

Camilia Noceda (Mother, Healing Coven nurse)

Pairing:

Luz X Viney

Oneshot for Inspiration:

"Children of the Isles, today we have a special exhibition match for the Covention today." Lilith called out from stage of arena. "Representing the Emperor's Coven, is my best student, Amity Blight."

Everyone in the crowd cheered for Amity as she stepped forward, smiling smugly at the recognition she was getting.

"And, representing the Beast Keeping Coven, is the daughter of Eberwolf, Luz Nocdea." Lilith said as she gestured to Amity's opponent.

A spotlight flashed over the girl as her mother, Eberwolf, stood by her side. Her was wild and uncombed hair as it reached down her back, and she wore a dress made of Slither Beast fur with a blue sash around her waist while sandals were on her feet. Luz got slightly less cheers than Amity did but it was still positive as she was quite famous as the next head of the Beast Keeping Coven.

"Grrraaah. Rararahro?/(You're got this, beastie. Just remember what I taught you, okay?)" Eberwolf said to her daughter.

"Don't worry, mom. I'll be fine, besides I still have my "secret weapon" hidden up my sleeve. You know the one." Luz said with a confident smirk.

"Rooooh./(I know but you need to be careful with it.) Eberwolf said to her daughter before giving Luz a lick in the forehead. "Rara ROO!/(Now go knock 'em DEAD!)"

Luz nodded to her mother before she walked to the center, where she and Amity stood face to face.

"I've heard of you around school. You're the best top student in the Abomination Track, I can't wait to see what you can do." Luz said with a kind smile, revealing her sharp teeth.

"I also heard about your magic ability too, but I find it hard to believe." Amity said back, cracking her knuckles.

"We'll, if you want to see to believe, I'd be more than happy to show you." Luz said as her smile turned into a smirk.

The bell screamed as Lilith waved her hand down, Eberwolf joining her on the stage.

"Let the match begin!" She shouted as Luz and Amity jumped back from each other!

Amity drew a magenta spell circle on the ground and waved her hands over it.

"Abomination, rise!" She commanded as a large abomination was created, three times as big as her.

"Wow, we got a big one! Perfect!" Luz said as she drew two amber spell circles, summoning a griffon and a ratworm to her sides. "Now let me show you why I'm called "Beast Queen!""

Luz held her hands out to the beasts as her hands were coated in amber magic, which spread to the beasts as well before Luz brought her hands together! The two beasts then turned into energy before they came together and transforming into an entirely new entity! The new beast had the lower half of a ratworm, extended like a snake's body, lion legs for arms, eager wings, and a pigeon head with a beak full sharp teeth!

"ROOOOOOH!" It roared as it stood behind Luz, glaring at the abomination.

"Alright, Amity. Let's see which is stronger, my beast or your abomination!" Luz said with a large smile!