Idea #43: A New Beginning

Information:

It was all over, Belos was dead and the Boiling Isles was saved. Everyone thought everything would return back to normal after Luz became human again but it turns out, something entirely new was born.

Inspiration:

Titan Luz/Luzan, The Owl House

Oneshot for Inspiration:

"We're humans! We're better than this!" Belos shouted, melting in the boiling rain as he grabbed Luz's leg.

The human Titan just took a step back out of his grip, looking down at Belos with no emotion as she was in effected by the rain. From behind, Eda, King, and Raine walked around with a giant leave to protect them from the rain.

"Well, we ain't!" Eda shouted as they looked down at home.

"Huh?" Belos let out.

The trio lifted their feet and STOMPED!  Vigorously stomping Belos into the dirt and into death as the boiling rain slowly stopped.

"That was MOST satisfying." Raine said with a grin.

"Ew, he's one my claws!" King said, shaking his feet clean while Raine shrank the leaf.

Turning around, the trio saw Luz was glowing as the symbol on her chest slowly drew away to her closed eyes. Luz began floating into the air as she roared, releasing the Titan's spirit from her body!

"ROOOOOOOAH!" The Titan roared for all to see.

"Amazing." Raine said in awe.

"Would you look at that? Dang, king. You got tall genes." Eda said, smiling at her son.

King looked up to his father's spirit with a smile, happy to finally see him in "person." The spirit gazed down to King and gave a nod before flying into the air, swirling into a ball of energy before blasting into the ground as Luz was left floating in the air, back as a human.

She opened her eyes and gazed down before falling!

"Aaaah!" Luz screamed.

King and Eda rushed to catch her as they landed in a pile, breathing heavily as they all gazed to the sky before laughing.

"We did it. It's finally over." Luz said with a chuckle.

"Yeah. It is." Eda said, smiling with her kids.

"Um, Edalyn?" Raine said, drawing their attention. "I think you should look behind you."

The bard witch slowly pointed behind the trio as they rose up, seeing a smoking crater where the Titan's spirit blasted down. A figure slowly rose from the smoke as it cleared, taking a step forward to reveal itself. Everyone gasped at the sight before them.

"Holy Titan." Luz said.

"I don't believe it." Eda said slowly.

"Weh?" King let out in shock and awe.

Stepping out of the crater with the smoke finally clear, was a young girl as tall as Luz. She was covered in black fur with a gray patch from her neck to her stomach with long black hair down her back right above her bushy tail. She had visible bone ribs near her hips while her 3 fingers were bone claws and two clawed feet as well as bone kneecaps were above them. The most eye catching parts of her was the giant skull on her head with long horns and a small ball of light above them. As well as the same symbol Luz had in her chest when she was half Titan!

 As well as the same symbol Luz had in her chest when she was half Titan!

(Image from @water450248 on Pinterest)

"Weh?" She let out, tilting her head in confusion as she gazed down at King.

"Eda, am I dreaming or...." Luz said in shock and awe.

"I don't think you are, kid." Eda said with equal shock and awe. "I think the Titan has made a whole new "you" as a titan."

"I guess King has 2 sisters now." Raine said, somewhat joking even though this was NOT a joking matter.

How could they not when a teenage titan was just born before their eyes?