Idea #6: The Elementals

Information:

The Elementals are four beings of pure wild magic, living since the time of the Titans but were sealed away in tombs after the Titans fell. And after Luz discovered all four glyphs, the tombs containing them were unlocked and they were free to roam the Isles once more. When they found Luz and discovered she was the one who rediscovered the four glyphs, they pledged their loyalty to her and became her heralds to serve and protector her.

Inspiration:

Elementals, concept and Marvel Comics

The Glyphs

Anodites, Ben 10

Genders:

Female

Forms:

Similar to Anodites from Ben 10 but with clothes and hair made of their elements.

Bio #1: Lumous, the Light Elemental

Age: Immortal

Height: As tall as Luz

Hair: Golden and flowing to her back

Clothes: a dull yellow sundress and sandals

Personality: Cheery, positive, and happy go lucky; loves looking at the positive things in life.

Powers: Light speed movement, flight, light manipulation(energy blasts, illumination, and hard light constructs)

Bio #2: Blaze, the Fire Elemental

Age: Immortal

Height: As tall as Eda

Hair: short, red and flaming.

Clothes: half open, orange overcoat with red pants

Personality: Aggressive, intimidating, and protective; always protective her fellow heralds but can come off as mean if you don't know her.

Powers: flight, fire generation and manipulation, fire resistance and absorption.

Bio #3: Glacier, the Ice Elemental

Age: Immortal

Height: Tall as Gus in season 1

Hair: Light blue and tied in a long ponytail

Clothes: Long sleeve light blue shirt that shows stomach, and blue shorts.

Personality: Calm, logical, and cold; though a bit distant but that doesn't mean she doesn't fight for those she cares for and show she genuinely cares for people.

Powers: flight, freeze breath, ice generation and manipulation.

Bio #4: Blossom, the Plant Elemental

Age: Immortal

Height: As tall as Eda

Hair: dark green and braided into dreadlocks

Clothes: green cloak with baggy pants.

Personality: laid back, relaxed, a a bit lazy; sort of a hippie vibe and always relaxed unless it's time to get serious as a herald.

Powers: Flight, plant communication, seed generation, and plant manipulation.

Pairing:
Luz X Amity

Oneshot for Inspiration:

To say Luz was shocked would be an understatement, no one could expect this turn of events as standing before her were the living embodiments of magic. Each one representing the glyphs she discovered while in the Boiling Isles.

"Greetings, master." The one with golden hair and wearing a dull sundress with sandals said as she bowed to Luz.

"M-Master?" Luz stuttered out.

"Yes. As the new holder of the glyphs, of the building blocks of magic, you are now our master." The golden one said as she rose up. "Anything you wish of us, we will do or aid you in doing."

"She seems a little SMALLER than our last master." One with flaming hair said with her arms crossed.

"But she is a smart one, she has to be if she discovered all of our glyphs." The shortest one with white hair said, nudging her sister.

"She seems fine, I'm sure we're in good hands." The last one said, green hair in dreadlocks, as she put her hands in her pockets. "How about we properly introduce ourselves? It's rude not to."

"Very good idea, sister." The gold one said as she gestured to herself. "Master, my name is Lumous and I am the Light Elemental."

"I am Glacier, the Ice Elemental." The shortest one said with a peace sign.

"You can call me Blossom, I'm the Plant Elemental." The one with dreadlocks said with a nod.

"Hmph, Blaze. Fire Elemental." The one with fiery hair said as she looked away from Luz. "Until I see you as worthy, I will not call you "master.""

"Uh, okay.......I-I'm Luz Noceda." Luz said with a nervous smile, waving to them.

'Eda is not going to believe this.' Luz thought, never expecting her day to end like this.