Idea #36: The Chimera Devil

Idea given by CryptidtheHunter on Wattpad.

Information:

After being banished from the Boiling Isles, Luz runs away to Japan and is never seen again. Years pass and now a Devil Hybrid, Luz hunts devils for a living along with her allies/foster family. One day, reports of creatures only familiar to her, begin springing up near the same place where it all began. Her original home town on the United States, Gravesfield, Connecticut. And to top it all off, a group of people from the other realm just so happen to be among the people she never wanted to see again. It's days like this, a person could use a good meal and a nice long nap, huh?

Inspiration:

Chainsaw Man, anime and manga

Pairing:

Unknown

Luz's Age and Appearance:

19 years old, scars on her arms and eyebrow with her hair being to her back and kept in a ponytail. She wears an open black hoodie, a long white dress shirt with a loose black tie, black business skirt, brown stocking, and mule heels. Due to her devil contract/heart, Luz had sharp black claws instead of fingers nails on both hands.

Allies/Foster Family:

Denji, Makima, Power, Aki, Himeno, Kobeni, and Kishibi.

Devil Contract/Heart:

Chimera

Activation Method:Using her sharp claws, she cuts her neck and transforms

Activation Method:
Using her sharp claws, she cuts her neck and transforms.

Oneshot for Inspiration:

Sitting in a car on the way to the scene of the incidents, Luz was looking outside of the window as she sat in the back with Power while Denji and Aki were in the front with the latter driving.

'Please god, don't let this be what I think it is.' Luz thought, begging that after all these years she wouldn't see anything from THAT place again.

It was hard enough having it all taken away the first time and finally moving on with her life, she didn't need to relapse like some kind of drug addict out of rehab.

"What troubles you, Luz?" Power asked, noticing Luz's expression the whole car ride.

"It's nothing, Power. Don't worry about it." Luz said before Power moved closer, now face to face.

"You cannot lie to me. The scent of your despair is too great! Reveal thy secrets and woes!" Power proclaimed.

Luz rolled her eyes are Power's words, a broken mix of modern English and old Shakespeare that she possibly makes up on the fly. No human or devil could actually speak like this, no matter how they act.

"I said I'm fine. It's nothing you need to worry about." Luz said, pushing Power's face away. "Let's just get this job over with an go home. The quicker we find this devil and kill them, the quicker we can get back to more important business like the Gun Devil."

"Agreed." Aki commented, nodding once as he focused on the road.

"Jeez, no need to be a second Aki, Luz. Lighten up." Denji said, putting his arms behind his head.

"You could learn a thing from her, Denji. She takes every job serious." Aki commented.

As the two were getting into an argument, Luz looked at her claws and sees her reflection in them.

'Without a doubt, we're going to have to kill whatever or whoever we find when we get there.' She thought, her hand curling into a fist as she gained a determined look. 'No matter what, no hesitation.'

Another 20 minutes of driving, the group had arrived at the the former hometown of Luz and got out of the car right in front of the Noceda household. Luz stood before her old home, which hadn't changed much in the time she was gone, and felt nothing but contempt as she scoffed at it.

"It's this way. Past this house." Luz said, walking through the grass and past the house as her friends followed her. "The shake should be about a mile this way."

"You two, be on guard." Aki said, reaching for his katana on his back.

"Forsuth." Power said, using her blood to create two knives in her hands.

"Gladly." Denji said, reaching for the ripcord on his chest.

'Alright, it's killing time.' Luz thought, readying her claws to transform. 'Time for the demons to meet a devil.'