Idea #37: Wild, Umbra Witches

Information:

Umbra Witches, the controllers of the dark power and overseers of history. A tribe of power women with power long thought lost, but in reality, a small amount of them remained and lived in hiding until it was time for them to come into the light again. Though, knowing how fate can be and how Umbra Witches can carve their own fate, it wouldn't surprise anyone if they revealed themselves A BIT early.

Inspiration:

Bayonetta, Video game series.

Bayonetta, Anime movie.

Pairing:

Camila X Eda

Oneshot for Inspiration:

In the dead of night, in forest near Bonesborough, everything was calm and quiet as the wind blew gently through the plants. Nature was truly at peace and nothing could disturb it...........until a bright red, swirling portal formed on the ground with the gale force from it blowing some of the greenery back!

until a bright red, swirling portal formed on the ground with the gale force from it blowing some of the greenery back!

Out of the portal came a single arm, grabbing the ground with a vice before full body followed. A caramel skinned woman with brown hair and glasses clad in a brown, skin tight suit had pulled herself out of the portal and rolled onto her back, breathing heavily as she held a wrapped bundle in her arms tightly.

"Huh! Huh! Huh! We made it." She said, the portal slowly closing as she looked down to the bundle in her arms, smiling a bit. "We're safe, Mija. Those angles won't find us here."

Inside of the bundle in her arm, was a young baby with the same colored skin and a small tuft of black hair on top of her head. She appeared to be just sleeping peacefully, mumbling incoherent words as she just enjoyed her mother's worth.

"Eeeeeh. Eeeh." She let out, causing the woman to giggle as she slowly sat up.

"Just sleep for now, little one. I'll find us some place nice and warm to stay." The mother said, getting up on her feet and walking in a random direction.

'And to make sure we're not seen by any unwanted eyes.' She thought before raising her hand and snapping her fingers.

The woman and the baby were suddenly cast in a wave of magic, becoming invisible to every living thing around. This allowed them to move without a worry in the world, in this world anyway.

-38 Minutes Later-

"Hmm? What's this?" The woman asked as she came to a stop to a clearing near a cliff. "What a strange place to put a house but at least I managed to find us a place to stay for the night, Luz."

The baby in her arms, Luz, was still sleeping soundly in her arms. The woman chuckled at her daughter, walking to the strange house calmly as she still had them shrouded in invisibility magic. Approaching the house, the woman could see that it had a very unique style as well as some sort of demon guardian inside of the door.

"Hehehehe, such a strange house but it's homey." She said, stopping before the door and grabbing the doorknob.

Suddenly, the demon opened its eyes and began screeching loudly.

"INTRUDER! INTRUDER! HOOOOOOOT! HOOOOOOOT!" It screamed as loudly as it could, all of the lights in the house suddenly being turned on.

The screaming had woken up Luz, making her cry from the sudden screaming.

"WAAAAAAAAAH!" She cries, making the mother's mood sour in an instant.

"You're too loud." She said before pulling out a strange looking gun, putting it right in the door demon's mouth to shut him up. "Don't you know NEVER to interrupt nap time?"

Suddenly, the door was kicked open as the woman jumped back and slowly began rocking her daughter calm her down

"Who's there?! If you're part of the Emperor's Coven, I'll kick you ass into the boiling sea!" A woman with a mane of orange-red hair in a red dress said, holding a staff with an owl on top. "Because Eda Clawthorne shows no mercy to coven goons!"

Looking around, Eda stumbled at bit at the sight of the "intruder" before her. She expected a lot of things to come knocking at her door, but she had never expected a woman in a skin tight leather suit with glasses, holding a baby in her left arm with an angry look on her face and a strange weapon in the other hands. Eda knew she should've been intimidated or even angry at the mysterious woman trespassing in her property but for some reason, the sight of her made her heart race instead.

'Who is this woman and why is she so hot?' Eda thought with a blush.

Eda didn't know why this woman was here or why she was holding a child, but this night was one that Eda would remember as it would change her life forever.