Idea: #38: It's Hero Time

Information:

With everything's that happened in the demon realm and being stuck in the human realm, Luz had wished for something, ANYTHING, to help her and her friends to save the demon realm from someone as powerful as the Collector. Someone did, a strange man known as Paradox, and he had given them something that can tip the scales in their favor. Something that could go toe to toe with the Collector, the power of aliens!

Inspiration:

Ben 10, Original series to Onmiverse

Luz's Omnitrix:

The original version from Alien Force but with all the aliens from Original, Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and Omniforce minus the ultimates. The color would be purple.

 The color would be purple

Hunter's Ultimatrix:

Gold yellow instead of red, recalibrated version from Ben 10 Omniverse. The aliens inside would be all the aliens from Original, Alien Force, and Ultimate Alien, including ultimate transformations.

Pairing:

Pairing:

Luz X Amity, Vee X Masha, Hunter X Willow

Oneshot for Inspiration:

After checking the house to make sure HE wasn't around, Luz and Hunter sat in the living room to take a breather to calm themselves from their worries. The one they assumed was here wasn't, he was gone. Turned it mush back in the demon realm before they came to Earth, they were safe from him..........that's what they wanted to think but something in the back of their minds refused to let them think that Belos was truly dead and gone.

"You feeling too, don't you?" Hunter asked Luz as they sat on the couch.

"Yeah.......I wish I didn't." Luz said, pulling her beanie off and running a hand through her hair. "We saw it but I still don't believe that......MONSTER is dead. I want to but I just can't help but think that if he comes back, we won't be able to stop him."

"I know but if being crushed by some godlike being isn't enough, what is?" Hunter asked, slumping as he put his hands on his face. "What do we need to take make sure that Belos stays gone forever, no matter what? A miracle?"