Idea #20: Task Force Z

Information:

Philip Belos, a secret agent in charge of the dark and magical organization that handles the mystical side of the world that most people think are fairy tales. Every now and then, when a threat that could end both sides of the world or reveal the magic side to humanity arise, he calls together a group of the most dangerous and powerful individuals to stop it. That are Task Force Z AKA the Demonic Squad.

Inspiration:

The Suicide Squad, DC Comics

The Team:

Camila Noceda: The Surgeon (co-leader)

Kikimora Daimons: Death Grip (co-leader)

Edalyn Clawthorne: The Harpy

Lilith Clawthorne: White Raven

Darius Morpheus: Mr. Abomination

Raine Whispers: Orchestro

Odalia Venomous: Ms. Vision

Eberwolf Howler(male): Beast King

Pairing:

Eda X Raine

Lilith X Camila

Kikimora X Eberwolf

Darius X Odalia

Oneshot for Inspiration:

Groans could be heard as eight people found themselves in a white room with smooth walls, gray tiles and lights shining down on them. Some of them had strange collars on them while other looked strange in general, all wearing orange prison jumpsuits.

"I hope you all slept well." A voice said as the eight people turned to see a man in a suit with a scar across his face and slicked back dirty blonde hair. "My name is Agent Philip Belos and you 8 have been chosen for a special mission."

"Mission? Buddy, if you think I'm gonna do some mission for a government stooge like you, you've got another think coming." Eda said to him, wearing a strange collar and braces on her wings.

"I agree. I'd rather die than work for you." Raine commented.

"You may be fine with that but I'm not. Still, why should we help you if we get nothing in return?" Darius asked, also wearing a collar.

"How about 10 years off your prison sentence?" Camila asked as she turned to Darius, also wearing a collar.

"Exactly, Camila. I'm glad to have you someone like you and Kikimora back once again." Belos said with a smile towards them.

"Again? You've worked with this man before?" Odalia asked, looking towards Camila.

"It's all part of his Witch Force Z program, gathering a team of criminal meta-humans, witches, and demons to do life and death missions for the government. Missions that most normal people aren't capable of doing." Camila said.

"Exactly, and you are are some of the worst yet most powerful witches and demons I could get my hands on. Allow me to introduce you to yourselves." Belos said as a holographic screen appeared between him and the criminals, showing Camila dressed as a doctor with red and black colors, a face mask, and a scalpel in her hand. "First up, let me introduce our two veterans, who will be your team leaders. Camila Noceda, alias The Surgeon, your meta abilities allow you to be the ultimate doctor that can give and take lives with ease. Anywhere and everywhere could be her operation room with just a wave of the hand. She is the best and deadliest doctor in the world."

Camila giggled a bit, always loving when people praised her abilities. (Ope-Ope Fruit from One Piece)

"Next, is Kikimora Daimons, Alias, Death Grip; a demon with pinch strength and claws strong enough to rip through stone and steel like paper. Her small stature and nimble body make her the perfect scout and spy to have. Plus her hair being a hand itself, can throw off anyone." Belos said as an image of Kikimora wearing a black cloak that covered her whole body and her mouth came on screen.