Idea #7: Luz the Soldier

Information:

After being sold at a young age by her mother, Luz was molded and built to the perfect soldier to complete any mission no questions asked! She was a ghost, she didn't exist by anyone outside of the military and any mission she was given was always complete no matter what. Kill a dictator, done. End a rebellion, done. Infiltrate and gain information before killing a unit, DONE! There was no mission they thought she couldn't complete...until she 'died' on her last mission to end a war by killing an enemy leader. But what her superiors didn't know was that fate had other plans and saved Luz with a portal to the Boiling Isles. From there, Luz has to learn what it's like to be a person instead of a mindless, patriotic killing machine.

Inspiration:

Marvel, Winter Soldier

Appearance:

Shaved head, dull hazel eyes, scar over left cheek, black t-shirt, gray camouflage pants, army boots.

Weapons of choice:

AK-47, pump action shotgun, sniper rifle, semi-automatic pistol, combat knife.

Military Combat:

Krav Maga

Pairing:

(Your choice)

Oneshot for Inspiration:

Luz was holding a gun to Eda and friends as she was breaking down with tears at them.

"I don't need these feelings you've all made me feel, all I need is my mission!" Luz shouted at them.

"But Luz, your mission is over." Willow said with her hands up.

"You don't need to be a soldier, anymore." Gus said as he hid behind Eda.

"Kid, they're right. You can just relax, you don't need to be on guard anymore." Eda said as she slowly walked to Luz before the human pointed the gun right at her face!

"THEN WHO HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO BE?! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?!" Luz screamed as she cried, crying like a baby for the first time in her life as her memories surfaced and her hands began to shake. "My commander told me that I was sold to him by my mother when I was a baby, SHE DIDN'T WANT ME! All of my life I have done everything I could to not fail, to not die, to not just be thrown away all over again! If I can't do my duty, if I can't do what I was raised, trained, and molded to do, THEN WHAT THE HELL AM I EVEN GOOD FOR?! WHAT...do I even do with this life that my own blood mother didn't want?!"

Finally dropping to her knees, Luz let the gun fall out of her hands as she cried for the first time in her whole life. Her friends watching her in unbelievable heartbreak, sadness, and pity at a girl who was broken beyond anything they could possibly imagine.

"Please...just...tell me what to do. Anybody,...just tell me what do I do." Luz said, BEGGED, through her sobs as her friends did the only think they could think of.

They pulled the gun away and hugged her tightly in a group hug.