Idea #53: Spider Witch

Information:

One spider bite can change everything in the life of one teenager, especially when it's a spider bite from a realm of magic and weirdness.

Inspiration:

Spider-Man, Marvel Comics (movies, comics, video games, etc.)

Pairing:

Lumity

Oneshot for Inspiration:

Luz had marched out of the owl house, mad at her friends for not believing she could defeat Grom if she had been picked instead of Amity.

So needed to let her anger out, so Luz picked up a discarded branch and was whacked away bushes left and right.

"Fragile. Eda doesn't know me, I'm a bad boy!" Luz said, before hearing a noise, and raising her stick, "Ominous footstep, creepy sounds, don't panic."

Luz slowly approached the noise, holding the stick tightly as she was preparing herself to attack whatever it was. Taking several deep breathes, she got a sudden rush of courage and helped up her "weapon."

"Luz Chop!" She shouted!

Luz blindly rushed forward and swung the stick, hitting something or someone!

"OW!" A voice said, making Luz gasp!

She recognized that voice. She quickly pulled out a light glyph and activated it, revealing Amity.

"Amity! I'm so sorry!" Luz said, throwing the stick away.

"It's fine. It can't make today any worse." Amity said, sitting in the mud and rubbing her head.

Luz began to help her up, accidentally performing a dance with Amity, before letting her sit on a stump.

"What happened?" Luz asked, sitting down in the mud next to Amity.

"Bump won't allow me to switch with someone else to face Grom and even if he did, who would face their worst fear just to protect me?" Amity asked, looking down sadly.

"...I would." Luz said.

Amity suddenly looked at Luz.

"What?" She asked, surprised.

"I said I would face my worst fear to protect you." Luz said before she stood up.

"R-Really?" Amity asked, blushing a bit from her bravery.

"Amity Blight, I will take your place in the arena, I will be your fearless champion!" Luz said, walking forward a bit. "Just leave everything to me and I promise, everything will be alright on Grom."

Amity gasped and saw something on the back of Luz's head. Something big, green, and possibly deadly!

"Luz there's a-"

Too late. Luz yelled in pain as the large spider bit down on the back of her neck. She turned to face Amity as she quickly took of the spider and threw it away.

"Well... guess Eda wasn't lying..." Luz said, slowly beginning to pale and sweat. "There..was a spider in my hair."

Luz stumbled around for a bit as Amity called out for her but her voice was muffled.

"Luz! Luz! LUZ!" Amity shouted as everything went dark, leaving Luz to fall face first into the mud.