Idea #33: The Assassin Marriage

Information:

Two famous assassination families in the underworld (metaphorical) are placed into an arrange marrage to bring both families together and form a union unlike anything before, but with their pride as martial artists and killers making it DIFFICULT to connect, a deadly miracle will be in need for these two killers to become lovers.

Inspiration:

Kengan Ashura/Omega

Beta Owl House

Looks and Pairing:

Beta Lumity

Luz's Martial Art:

The Gaoh (Protestant King) Style: an older form of classical jiu-jitsu. It has been passed down among "cowards"; the essence of its style lies in "surprise attacks". Because of this, it is unsuited for those aware of its techniques. The style is not meant for sport or fair fights, but rather for survival in incredibly dangerous situations and times.

Amity's Martial Art:

The Koei (Fox Shadow) Style: a long-lost branch of classical jiu-jitsu that, numerically speaking, has been passed down for over 400 years. However, because of the fact that most of its practitioners died in the war, the style was effectively lost until two techniques were revitalized and new techniques could be created.

Oneshot for Inspiration:

In the middle of a training field were two young women of a decent age, 17, standing before each other.

One had caramel skin, hazel eyes and long black hair that reached her shoulders; her attire at the moment was a black  sports bra and some track shorts. Her feet was as bare as her hands, but her they appeared to be scarred like that of a hardened warrior.

"Ready to get this over with, greenie?" The girl asked, rolling her shoulders as she gazed at the green haired woman before her.

To go with her wild green hair, the second woman has soft white skin and golden yellow eyes. Her combat attire was a white tank top and gray sweat pants, her feet and hands were covered in fingerless gloves and foot sleeves.

"Yes, the sooner we get this done, the sooner this ridiculous display of your "skills" is over but I won't be impressed." The green haired woman said, placing her hair in a ponytail.

Standing to the side of the field were the two families of the two girls, as both viewer and referees.

"Are you both ready?" A man with messy brown hair asked, turning to one girl. "Amity?"

"Ready and waiting, dad." Amity, the green haired girl, said with a nod.

"Luz?" He asked, turning to the other girl as she began slouching with her arms hanging.

"Let's make this quick, Alador." Luz said, beginning to sway softly.

The man, Alador, nodded to her before holding his hand up.

"Very well. Let the match begin." Alador said, waving his hand down.

Blitzing at high speed, Luz charged at Amity with her right fist clenched!

'Gaoh Style: Earth Crouching Dragon!' Luz thought, throwing an uppercut!

(Earth-Crouching Dragon is a powerful uppercut thrown from a low stance (as if from a prostrate position); it often hits the opponent from a blind spot if successful. It is likely the technique was originally used with a small blade.)

Amity stood straight before she vanished before the punch could hit!

'Koei Style: Blink.' Amity thought, appearing behind Luz with her left arm held back and her palm open. 'And Koei Style: Rakshasa's Palm.'